Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

29 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

P&B's most notorious alleged fantasist comes to provide hauners for the accused. Now it's getting interesting.

If you could cherry pick anyone to give you hauners it would be Skidmarks. He’s like Jason Statham’s taller, more manly, better looking wee brother.

3 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:
6 minutes ago, Augusta said:

It was more the women who were bullied and pressured that most people had problems with. 

If you've genuinly got a problem with this then is the public area of a football forum really the place to air it?

Yes. He or she has created an account to accuse me of bullying women (he has moved on from calling them birds) at school. Considering I talked to about 3 people at school, one of whom is a dear friend and who posted on here earlier it’s quite the accusation. 

13 minutes ago, Augusta said:

It was more the women who were bullied and pressured that most people had problems with. 

I don't believe that a non P&B poster would build it up to a Sunday crescendo the way you have.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

P&B's most notorious alleged fantasist comes to provide hauners for the accused. Now it's getting interesting.

Liking the new edgelord style. Keep it up.

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you could cherry pick anyone to give you hauners it would be Skidmarks. He’s like Jason Statham’s taller, more manly, better looking wee brother.

My DMs are open to anyone. 

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

There was a polis car behind me today with Heddlu written on it.

It's nice to know that during COP26 our Cymric cousins are covering for Edinburgh's finest by keeping the mean streets of, err, Barnton safe.

Followed one home from Edinburgh the other night. It was from Warwickshire and ran a red light after coming off the bridge just in to Fife. Soon caught up with it again and me mrs/imaginary mrs commented “they’re probably staying at the Dockyard digs” before it turned left and headed into the Doubletree Hilton. 

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

I don't know what "edgelord", "dryhorce" or "VL" mean.

Is it all the same person?

VL is Virgin lips. See a certain Morton fan...

Dryhorce was a legendary unhinged poster who TYPED IN ANY SIZED FONT HE WANTED TO AS HE HAD A RARE EYE CONDITION YOU TRUMPET

Edgelord is the man to whom David Howell Evans pays rent.

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

VL is Virgin lips. See a certain Morton fan...

Dryhorce was a legendary unhinged poster who TYPED IN ANY SIZED FONT HE WANTED TO AS HE HAD A RARE EYE CONDITION YOU TRUMPET

Edgelord is the man to whom David Howell Evans pays rent.

I miss being able to adjust the font size 

223A0F6A-7E6B-4246-A682-D43DD08B8ECF.jpeg

Edited by Shandon Par

8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

...and who has apparently returned as @General dissaray.

I get why he wasn't popular, but he made me actually laugh out loud on a couple of occasions, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional.