Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Still in tears at this. You did always do well with the laddies though so I’ll give you that. Of course the reason was you were a bully to men and women alike. Easy when folk are terrified of the consequences. The only time you met your match was at school was that nutcase German teacher. 

Quite glad you're here. I've been having problems with my bank account ane Shandon claimed he's a bank manager at BoS. He kindly offered to help me if I sent him my bank details via PM, which I duly did.

Can you confirm he is indeed a bank manager? Or have I done something extremely daft here?

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

Having briefly met SP a while back, I can, in fact, confirm that he does exist. But then again, I am a fellow member of the P&B fantasist club, so I may be lying.

There was an account that signed up to throw fantasist accusations at Bobby Skidmarks a while back too. We're obviously all bored or we wouldn't be on here, but imagine writing self-insert fiction about the lives of complete strangers on the internet and not getting paid for it.

I’ve met Shandon Par briefly also, he didn’t give the impression he was schooled at Napier though as he was managing to talk without drooling. 

But, in the spirit of things.

image.gif.6ebae4f2239d4ef2625124cff3235349.gif