Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Angus and Augusta up a tree... 

... then comes shagging in a baby carriage

Augusta is obvz my alter-ego and we’re going to have it out on Halbeath Road later. 

Edited by Shandon Par

Having briefly met SP a while back, I can, in fact, confirm that he does exist. But then again, I am a fellow member of the P&B fantasist club, so I may be lying.

There was an account that signed up to throw fantasist accusations at Bobby Skidmarks a while back too. We're obviously all bored or we wouldn't be on here, but imagine writing self-insert fiction about the lives of complete strangers on the internet and not getting paid for it.

8 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Having briefly met SP a while back, I can, in fact, confirm that he does exist. But then again, I am a fellow member of the P&B fantasist club, so I may be lying.

There was an account that signed up to throw fantasist accusations at Bobby Skidmarks a while back too. We're obviously all bored or we wouldn't be on here, but imagine writing self-insert fiction about the lives of complete strangers on the internet and not getting paid for it.

When I had lunch with Tim Berners-Lee a few months ago, he said his one regret about the world wide web was that it allowed fantasists more opportunity to spread their insane stories.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I kind of feel you’re someone who has taken against me so has created an alias rather than make these posts under your usual username. 

I'm not falling for that, a jovial, self mocking gent like yourself who, to my knowledge, has stayed clear of all the bandwagon takedowns on here?

Out with the dirt @Augusta

Edited by welshbairn

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm not following for that, a jovial, self mocking gent like yourself who, to my knowledge, has stayed clear of all the bandwagon takedowns on here?

Out with the dirt @Augusta

It’s Peter Grant IMO. I may have been a bit unkind towards him. Or possibly Gavin Reilly.