Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Apparently this is real.

FCscbuzXsAIiP-g?format=jpg&name=900x900

I don't know the Glasgow underground at all, and apart from the ones in English, I was able to work out Partick ( that was hard!), St ? Cross, Buchanan Street, and Kinning Park. There's a couple of other "....." Streets in there, too.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't know the Glasgow underground at all, and apart from the ones in English, I was able to work out Partick ( that was hard!), St ? Cross, Buchanan Street, and Kinning Park. There's a couple of other "....." Streets in there, too.

I have a friend who's kid is called Seoras which is Gaelic for George. Only reason I could work that one out!

24 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Govan

Ibrox

Cessnock

Kinning Park

Shields Road

West Street

Bridge Street

St. Enoch's Square

Buchanan Street

Cowcaddens

St. George's Cross

Kelvinbridge

Hillhead

Kelvinhall

Partick

After a couple of shitty weeks I'm working away from home and I'm like a pig in shit, walking about a lovely wee toon, grabbing a pint and a chippy before retiring back to the hotel to watch some telly. 

Could get used to this. 

Just found a petrol station with a full section of hot Chicago Town pepperoni pizza, the stuffed crust one. 

From single slice to full pizza. 

Also F'Real milkshakes stocked and blended. 

Closest to heaven I've ever been, tbqphwy. 

Just noticed a reporter on the BBC News describing threats of flooding from incessant, torrential rain in Cockermouth, Cumbria. 

It might have been a more interesting report if, for the hard of hearing, she had used sign language to describe Cockermouth.

20 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I played squash for the first time tonight. Other than feeling like I was about to die after about 5 mins of it, it’s a thoroughly enjoyable sport.

Great game, played it for 20 years until lock down.  The more you play the better you get with court coverage and angles.

First game back, tore my calf.  Nearly ready to go again though.

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Great game, played it for 20 years until lock down.  The more you play the better you get with court coverage and angles.

First game back, tore my calf.  Nearly ready to go again though.

It’s the most intense cardio workout I’ve ever done with the constant movement and having to leather the ball almost every shot. Doesn’t help that the court also gets to about 80 Celsius after 3 minutes. Came off genuinely drenched in sweat. 

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Further to the subject of the new Gaelic map on the subway, it’s an advert for Learn Gaelic, and the usual map is still on the trains as well. At least it was on the train I was just on

The Gaelic version has been there for ages, and other Gaelic ones have been there for years.