Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 hours ago, 101 said:

Some nutter running about Kongsberg taking the mass shooting Spot light off America for the day, albeit this time with a bow and arrow

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/europe/kongsberg-norway-attack-intl/index.html

They can be lethal in the wrong hands.

wile-e-coyote-road-runner-its-always-sun

16 hours ago, 101 said:

Some nutter running about Kongsberg taking the mass shooting Spot light off America for the day, albeit this time with a bow and arrow

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/europe/kongsberg-norway-attack-intl/index.html

I feel let down that nearly 16 hours have passed with this story and @ICTChris hasn't yet asked the P&B public if they've ever killed 5 people with a bow and arrow after being converted to Islam. 

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I feel let down that nearly 16 hours have passed with this story and @ICTChris hasn't yet asked the P&B public if they've ever killed 5 people with a bow and arrow after being converted to Islam. 

He only does that with unlikely events.

8 minutes ago, Shipa said:

Not content with killing him, you also impugn his sparrahood!

He didn't have one - he was a Spuggus Hebraicus.

ETA: Good thing I've left the Labour Party - I'd be getting excluded for that one..

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

My mate added a long bow to his arsenal and took it to some spare ground  near his house  for a couple of shots. Content it was what he was looking for for his archery club, went back in.

Closely followed by the police who gave him a terrible row, but let him off with any firearm or terrorism offences.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Mrs Ranter was down at the local charity shop buying some books today.  They kindly offered her a free bag to carry them home, seeing as she was walking, which she duly accepted without looking at it.

She walked home with this.

20211014_211214.thumb.jpg.65773a47405f798afc8513c1f152e0e3.jpg

It can be your bag for life, think of the environment.

9 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My mate added a long bow to his arsenal and took it to some spare ground  near his house  for a couple of shots. Content it was what he was looking for for his archery club, went back in.

Closely followed by the police who gave him a terrible row, but let him off with any firearm or terrorism offences.

Sitting in a pub next to Hampden on Saturday I happen to look out the window and see what appears to be a young female in a long dark blue dress, long, flowing, curly, ginger hair, carrying a bow.  When I got out the pub I asked a flag seller if I had been seeing things.  He confirmed that I had indeed seen "Brave".

I then got thinking that if she was part of Steve Clarke's master plan to combat losing Grant Hanley for the game.

I envisioned it being the last minute, score 1-0 and an Israeli skipping past Craig Gordon, goal at his mercy and just as he goes to break our hearts...from the dugout area...Thwang...Thud!

3 points secured.

images.jpeg

Edited by Sugar_Army

Just watching a film about the death penalty in Pakistan on Al Jazeera (it was that or Stayt and Munchetty) and some government manny has just explained that where someone gets multiple death sentences they get hanged then the corpse gets hanged again. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Just watching a film about the death penalty in Pakistan on Al Jazeera (it was that or Stayt and Munchetty) and some government manny has just explained that where someone gets multiple death sentences they get hanged then the corpse gets hanged again. Lol. 

I've heard of flogging a dead horse but that's a bit much IMO!

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

Did the same thing with Oliver Cromwell, dug him up and re-executed,

Thank you.

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:
28 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Did the same thing with Oliver Cromwell, dug him up and re-executed,
Thank you.

Don't remember him going to Pakistan.

Lucky for him or it would have been 3 executions...

11 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Sitting in a pub next to Hampden on Saturday I happen to look out the window and see what appears to be a young female in a long dark blue dress, long, flowing, curly, ginger hair, carrying a bow.  When I got out the pub I asked a flag seller if I had been seeing things.  He confirmed that I had indeed seen "Brave".

I then got thinking that if she was part of Steve Clarke's master plan to combat losing Grant Hanley for the game.

I envisioned it being the last minute, score 1-0 and an Israeli skipping past Craig Gordon, goal at his mercy and just as he goes to break our hearts...from the dugout area...Thwang...Thud!

3 points secured.

images.jpeg

Her name is Merida, the film is Brave.

Stop getting Pixar wrong.