Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Had an all staff email "How can we be more efficient. Fill out the survey here"

Followed 10 minutes later: "How can we be more efficient. Please find updated survey link here."

My work are missing installs due to how busy we are and one pair leaving. "Busy as f**k" is the phrase. 

We're having a company wide meeting this week - so no work getting done at all - to figure out how we can work more efficiently and hopefully catch up. Terrific. 

My thing I want to share - snickers ice cream for breakfast. Yummeh. 

21 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

"Just wanted to ensure that everyone knows that this is directed purely at them fackin' foreigns what ain't got any clue 'bout are history anyway, and not the top, top English lads what know all about are Greavsie. Who won the fackin' war anyway? #Greavsie #GSTQ"

He's about a billion levels below, but Sir Al is the closest thing we have to the Donald on this island in terms of posting entertainment.

The reason that the top flight english clubs have lost a lot of their identity and are represented mostly by foreigners is because of billionaire business man like him of course.

On 17/09/2021 at 12:02, Jacksgranda said:

My wife just told me the jumper I'm wearing makes me "very attractive".

Don't worry lads, I'm on my guard, I know she's up to something.

I'm getting seriously worried, she complimented me again. "You do suit purples and red."  (Not together, obviously.)

32 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I'm getting seriously worried, she complimented me again. "You do suit purples and red."  (Not together, obviously.)

Referring to your varicose veins & Jimmy Durante style boozer's nose, obviously.......

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

39 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Wife's friend was babysitting an 8 yr old girl. Not sure what to talk about she asked the girl what was her favourite food.  She replied " Scallops with black pudding then a medium fillet. "

Not much you can say about that.

Except that your wife's friend tells lies.

4 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Had a 6.0 earthquake here this morning. Scary stuff.

Never experienced an earthquake before, can you explain more detail please?

BTW https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2185963/personal-data-of-106m-travellers-exposed-online

Anyone been to Thailand in the last 5 years,?

@Moomintroll & @dirty dingus are the only 2 I know of..., I'm sure there is more.  Stay safe.

16 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Never experienced an earthquake before, can you explain more detail please?

First time for me. Started with a loud rumble, thought at first it was a massive truck in the street. Then the whole house started shaking, glasses and plates rattling around in the cupboard. Lasted about 30 seconds. No damage done but livened up the morning. 

Epicentre was about 120 km away. Christ knows what it would be like sitting on top of one.

Any P'n'Ber's experienced a major seismic event?

5 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

First time for me. Started with a loud rumble, thought at first it was a massive truck in the street. Then the whole house started shaking, glasses and plates rattling around in the cupboard. Lasted about 30 seconds. No damage done but livened up the morning. 

Epicentre was about 120 km away. Christ knows what it would be like sitting on top of one.

Any P'n'Ber's experienced a major seismic event?

That was my first earthquake too, what a weird feeling it was.