Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I can’t really be arsed following my football team these days ..

Ps not in a dummy spitting way , just proper apathy I couldn’t name most of the squad or their positions this season

It usually takes me 6 months to work out who's playing for Edinburgh City, by which time they've usually been released.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Did you leave a cock drawing at reception?

No, you leave them hidden about the room for the next guest, preferably between the pages of the Gideon Bible.

Always worth leaving a few notes around in the kettle or shower to say, "hi, I didn't piss here, but I could have and housekeeping obviously didn't clean it".

39 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Gin is tremendous fair. A good old proper normal gin none of the flavoured shite. Martin Millers or the like, touch of tonic, bit of ice and a slice. The wife makes a cracking gin tbf.

Mullarkey. Very much the Queen Mother figure of P&B.

image.thumb.jpeg.a9b30a3777f86465e188cecdee08628d.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

That's one of the few things the Royal family get right.

The Queen Maw used to get shitfaced on gin and dubonnet every day, and Liz herself has a 1 part gin to 2 parts dubonnet cocktail every lunchtime.

Prince Phillip would always take the back roads home after a lunchtime drink as “there’s less police about . “

A2BF2633-A46E-4E54-BE60-C167A59B6479.jpeg

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Gin is tremendous fair. A good old proper normal gin none of the flavoured shite. Martin Millers or the like, touch of tonic, bit of ice and a slice. The wife makes a cracking gin tbf.

I can vouch for that.

On 05/09/2021 at 09:18, Bairnardo said:

Na, regardless of your views on marriage as a whole, Weddings are fucking class. One of the best days of my life if not the best, not because of bullshit romantic reasons, but because almost everyone I care about was in the same room, for us. Brilliant. I dont think iv been to a badabd wedding tbf

Can confirm this. No issue with the concept of marriage as a whole but always viewed a wedding itself as something likely to be a whole load of hassle, mostly for other people's benefit that you couldn't properly relax and enjoy for worrying. We'd seriously discussed doing it as just the two of us.

Saturday has shown me that's a load of cynical bollocks, I had an incredible day and wouldn't have changed a thing about it.

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Two new London Underground stations have opened today- Nine Elms and Battersea Power Station.

This means I'll have to buy a new copy of Stovold's Rules of Mornington Crescent 

The underground really puts our infrastructure into perspective.