Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

48 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Good. f**k New Elgin and all who sail in her. 

^^^ former Bishopmill United player found.

*got on for 10 minutes once in a friendly because somebody fucker their knee.

There's a really cool spider running around on the walls in my bathroom. I gave it a thumbs up but I don't think that it understood the gesture.
I just wish that I could communicate with it and somehow let it know that I appreciate the good work that it's doing.

Why don't you get your cat to translate the message?

Btz_CG5CcAA-ZYt.jpg

On 11/09/2021 at 21:32, Paul Kersey said:

There's a really cool spider running around on the walls in my bathroom. I gave it a thumbs up but I don't think that it understood the gesture.

I just wish that I could communicate with it and somehow let it know that I appreciate the good work that it's doing.

6 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

That Canadian tennis chick is everywhere on British news.

It’s the greatest achievement in Britain since, well ever. We don’t have any good achievements.

Shut up, she's the greatest Brit since Greg Rusedski and Lennox Lewis.

I have three bags of cement going spare.

I start the bidding at £5000

(the wifey at the homebuilders said they'd very, very happily give us a refund to get it back, but pretty much said "but to be honest, instead of getting £5 p/bag off of us, you could get £30 p/bag on Gumtree" - very clearly not a company director)

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I have three bags of cement going spare.

I start the bidding at £5000

(the wifey at the homebuilders said they'd very, very happily give us a refund to get it back, but pretty much said "but to be honest, instead of getting £5 p/bag off of us, you could get £30 p/bag on Gumtree" - very clearly not a company director)

Excellent. I’ve 2 tonnes sitting at my work. 

3 months to the day since my dad died. The same day as the first Scotland game and we wanted him to watch it. He was knackered and old but the end came quickly and he was scared. 

I started smoking again on that day and have drunk shitloads since. The kids are pissed off with me so need to get back to the last best normal again from tomorrow.

Also spent a fortune on booze and fags recently, I don't know how folk do this all the time.