Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Saw a fox in our garden this afternoon.  Have lived in the house for almost eight years and knew we had foxes but had never seen one before and was surprised to see one at that time of day.

This is Mr Foxy Fox in the garden last year. Now Son of Fox has taken over. He likes sleeping on the wall in the sun like our old mog used to. Don't mind them but they have an annoying habit of digging holes.

IMG_20200708_181007249.thumb.jpg.316a5bf3c06257799046084f6bfe016f.jpg

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

This is Mr Foxy Fox in the garden last year. Now Son of Fox has taken over. He likes sleeping on the wall in the sun like our old mog used to. Don't mind them but they have an annoying habit of digging holes.

Don't leave your garden tools lying around then.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Here’s one of two round our bit. Noisy geckering wee fuckers.

B6AED1E9-7CD1-4C33-8867-FFC47CA6223F.jpeg

15 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

They like peas in a curry too. Strange behaviour. Had a lamb and mint pasty out of a Greggs down in Swansea which was quite nice,

Peas with curry and lamb & mint pasties? Two clear wins there for the Welsh. Progress through innovation.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The foxes I see in Airdrie are more of a battleship grey and live off discarded takeaways, they wouldn't know what to do with a live rabbit or chicken. I think they might eat the odd squashed seagull that has tried to beat them to a Happy Meal.

Think they’re squirrels m8.

There's a really cool spider running around on the walls in my bathroom. I gave it a thumbs up but I don't think that it understood the gesture.

I just wish that I could communicate with it and somehow let it know that I appreciate the good work that it's doing.