Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

45 minutes ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Possibly, but I think we all know who the real puppet masters are…

48A8CA37-1AEA-459A-90E8-9C8F8114E214.jpeg.41143b93028fd4d5b4e889f9b44963e5.jpeg

At least when he's sitting there the streets are safe, as he's not driving around pissed.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I knew a couple of brothers once who thought hitting strangers at random was incredibly funny. I blame Tom and Jerry.

Are these the same brothers who were wanking each other off in their treehouse?

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Anyway, the YouTube prank videos make me feel very old, I watch them and I can’t even understand why anyone thinks they are funny. Even comedy I don’t like I can usually see why other people might find it funny, this I just don’t see the humour. Brutally attacking people seems a logical end point of all this, the whole thing is about making others uncomfortable for amusement, what’s more uncomfortable than being knocked unconscious?

Attacking staff wasn’t part of the intended act though, they seem to just like barging through the shops acting like imbeciles. I don’t think it’s an age  thing that you don’t find it funny either they are just the absolute worst people.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Attacking staff wasn’t part of the intended act though, they seem to just like barging through the shops acting like imbeciles. I don’t think it’s an age  thing that you don’t find it funny either they are just the absolute worst people.

I am thankful that I have no idea who they are & what they get up to in the name of entertainment.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

No, this was in Amsterdam, both mid twenties, stayed in the same lodging house as me for a bit. Remember them bragging about how they were sitting at a bar and one of them asked the guy next to them for a light, as he turned round he instantly punched him on the nose and they both legged it. They collapsed in hysterics telling it.

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

Can they not do something worthwhile with their time, like hiding celtic cakes and magazines....

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No, this was in Amsterdam, both mid twenties, stayed in the same lodging house as me for a bit. Remember them bragging about how they were sitting at a bar and one of them asked the guy next to them for a light, as he turned round he instantly punched him on the nose and they both legged it. They collapsed in hysterics telling it.

That is absolutely atrocious chat.

I was at Bruar yesterday and people really are unbelievably rude to staff in shops and restaurants. Of course, more queuing is a pain but the way some of the staff are spoken to is a disgrace.
Anyway, the YouTube prank videos make me feel very old, I watch them and I can’t even understand why anyone thinks they are funny. Even comedy I don’t like I can usually see why other people might find it funny, this I just don’t see the humour. Brutally attacking people seems a logical end point of all this, the whole thing is about making others uncomfortable for amusement, what’s more uncomfortable than being knocked unconscious?
I wasn't a massive fan but i could clearly see the joke in the dom jolly stuff, which i guess these guys would use in their defence.

This stuff just seems unfunny at it's very core. Just fucking nit-wittery.
Moving things in shops is an under rated pass time.
Particularly the spices and herbs that have the big letters on the front, as you been make some brilliant words to amuse other shoppers.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

I wasn't a massive fan but i could clearly see the joke in the dom jolly stuff, which i guess these guys would use in their defence.

This stuff just seems unfunny at it's very core. Just fucking nit-wittery. Particularly the spices and herbs that have the big letters on the front, as you been make some brilliant words to amuse other shoppers.

Trigger happy tv was outstanding. 

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't think too badly of them. At least they didn't stoop to stealing other guests' food.

Why are so many people dying in the water during the hot weather? 3 dead from one family last night and a16 year old also all drowned in Loch Lomond this weekend alone and several other deaths around the U.K., are people getting sucked under water or is it the deceivingly cold temperatures forcing them to cramp up?

Why are so many people dying in the water during the hot weather? 3 dead from one family last night and a16 year old also all drowned in Loch Lomond this weekend alone and several other deaths around the U.K., are people getting sucked under water or is it the deceivingly cold temperatures forcing them to cramp up?
Overconfidence in there swimming abilities I would imagine

9 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:
2 hours ago, throbber said:

Overconfidence in there swimming abilities I would imagine

I know that but what specifically goes wrong? I am hearing it’s either getting into a cold spot and their bodies going into spasm or them getting a shock and breathing in too much water and also people saying there are undercurrents. It’s clearly a huge issue across the U.K. as it’s about 25 people dead this weekend.