Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

This is the full video of the now viral attack on an Asda Worker.

I have had to watch it with the sound off and it’s like watching a re-edited foreign arthouse movie with no subtitles. What the fucking hell is going on. What a cliffhanger to end on as well.

Do we know why a bunch of arseholes in fancy dress descended on the local Asda? Was the fella in the wheelchair part of the gang or had he just been kidnapped? Were the cakes ok? So  many questions 

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Do we know why a bunch of arseholes in fancy dress descended on the local Asda? Was the fella in the wheelchair part of the gang or had he just been kidnapped? Were the cakes ok? So  many questions 

Probably disgruntled workers who got paid off? Spider-Man is looking at serious jail time for numerous assaults here. The post claiming he was defending the woman dressed as a fairy is widely off the mark as you can see her in the thick of all the violence throughout and then one female Asda worker gives her a slap and they tussle a little bit and then Spider-Man jumps in to kick her in the face and lay her out with a right hook to the chops, people actually share that part of the video to try and justify Spider-Mans assault on the Asda worker. What is wrong with people? 

Apparently the people in fancy dress were there to film pranks. 

I am astonished that people who film pranks for YouTube turn out to be complete arseholes. It really is unbelievable. Who can you trust these days?

18 hours ago, dave258 said:

Aye some rough parts round there right enough.

You live round there or just down working? I'm not far from there, bit closer to Lewisham.

Just a wee break. Used to live down here but other side of the river. Hackney, Bow etc.

29 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was doing some work in Dunkeld yesterday and 4 guys (I'm assuming on the world's worst stag do) were wandering around. One had no top on and a kilt, two had tshirt on and nappies and one had just a pair of speedo on. 

It was about 14:30 and they just glared at me when I said "nick ae these cunts" as the walked past. After recent video posts, I appear lucky to not taking a whoopin'. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was doing some work in Dunkeld yesterday and 4 guys (I'm assuming on the world's worst stag do) were wandering around. One had no top on and a kilt, two had tshirt on and nappies and one had just a pair of speedo on. 

It was about 14:30 and they just glared at me when I said "nick ae these cunts" as the walked past. After recent video posts, I appear lucky to not taking a whoopin'. 

They just sound like regular locals.

47 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I am astonished that people who film pranks for YouTube turn out to be complete arseholes. It really is unbelievable. Who can you trust these days?

I highly doubt they entered the premises with the intention of having a laugh. Look like they all seemed hell bent on tearing the place inside out.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I highly doubt they entered the premises with the intention of having a laugh. Look like they all seemed hell bent on tearing the place inside out.

Maybe they were angry as the shop had run out of humous. Or didn’t have any decent peppermint tea?

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Maybe they were angry as the shop had run out of humous. Or didn’t have any decent peppermint tea?

Well it could have been down to supply shortages, doesn’t fully explain the fancy dress though.

54 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

This has always puzzled me, when a group of guys, obviously dressed up like complete dicks for a laugh, give evil glares and take offence when folk point out that they look like complete dicks.