Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

30 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Started a new job a month ago. A week into I was offered a position at another firm in a lift engineer role. I thanked them for the offer but turned the role down explained the situation and wished them the best of luck in the future. 

The guy replied wishing me luck in my new position and thanked me for replying. 

That was it. 

I've just had an email from them telling me I don't match what they're looking for and to look elsewhere. 

🤷‍♂️

That's a pity, you could have gone up in the world.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:
Started a new job a month ago. A week into I was offered a position at another firm in a lift engineer role. I thanked them for the offer but turned the role down explained the situation and wished them the best of luck in the future. 
That was it. 
I've just had an email from them telling me I don't match what they're looking for and to look elsewhere. 
emoji2369.png

Lift engineer looks a cushy job, we occasionally have to deal with them for access underneath lifts and they all say that it's not hard going, not sure what the money is like though.

If you apply yourself though you can work your way right to the top.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:
That was it. 
emoji2369.png

Lift engineer looks a cushy job, we occasionally have to deal with them for access underneath lifts and they all say that it's not hard going, not sure what the money is like though.

It has its ups and downs

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

It’s 31 degrees. I’ve got to run 4 miles through some of South London’s less glam estates. Whilst holding a man bag thing. It contains cash, cards, car keys and various items of value. Suppose I could get public transport but I love a run in the heat. Saw a toothless Scotsman wrestle someone from their bicycle earlier. 

Whereabouts in South London? 

18 hours ago, Empty It said:
18 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
That was it. 
emoji2369.png

Starts at minimum but can go all the way up to the top if you click the right buttons.

Edited by welshbairn