Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:
I am dealing with a hangover of epic proportions. Easily in my top three of all time. Nothing is shifting it, struggling to keep any liquid down. I know I am hungry, but cannot deal with spewing it all back up ten minutes later. 

Eat ice lollies my friend, fill your body with sugar, ice cold and just quality in general.

I managed to eat a blackcurrant ice pole at the bus stop this morning (did not fancy driving in this shape) and subsequently chundered a lovely purple sweet smelling substance on the pavement. I've had a bottle of irn bru in the freezer for a couple of hours, waiting for it to become a slush puppy type consistency and try and get that down. 

I managed to eat a blackcurrant ice pole at the bus stop this morning (did not fancy driving in this shape) and subsequently chundered a lovely purple sweet smelling substance on the pavement. I've had a bottle of irn bru in the freezer for a couple of hours, waiting for it to become a slush puppy type consistency and try and get that down. 

Slushes are where it's at although there are some weirdos on here that'd disagree.

What's an ice pole? Is this another word for a tip top?

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
24 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

freezepop.jpg

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
30 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

This must be trolling. Surely?

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
32 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Mr Freeze for f**k sake.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

images (6) (4).jpeg

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I'll fucking tip top you!