Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

55 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I've had a zebra burger from a Geordie who travels around northern markets and fairs cooking exotic meats.

It was very good, but elk still remains my burger meat of choice.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I've had a zebra burger from a Geordie who travels around northern markets and fairs cooking exotic meats.

It was very good, but elk still remains my burger meat of choice.

Isn't it a bit dear?

I am dealing with a hangover of epic proportions. Easily in my top three of all time. Nothing is shifting it, struggling to keep any liquid down. I know I am hungry, but cannot deal with spewing it all back up ten minutes later. 

17 hours ago, NotThePars said:

This is how the movie Meet the Spartans ends. 

spartans.png

Watching that film killed my childhood. It was so bad I remember being annoyed, I must have been a teenager and I wanted it to be funny but it was just so shite it made me grow up on the spot.

54 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

I am dealing with a hangover of epic proportions. Easily in my top three of all time. Nothing is shifting it, struggling to keep any liquid down. I know I am hungry, but cannot deal with spewing it all back up ten minutes later. 

Tennents will help.

Eat ice lollies my friend, fill your body with sugar, ice cold and just quality in general.