Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

Got dive-bombed a couple of times by a gull today. Squawking away. They're getting terrible about here now. Heard a few reports.

Otto Von Bismarck once visited Aberdeen and was dive bombed by seagulls. He went back to Prussia and invented the spiked helmet to protect himself from future attacks.

This is true. Trust me, I'm a qualified historian.

2am, and I've just seen an almighty blast of really white light brighten up the house from something outside.   No idea if it made a noise as I had the headphones on.  Initially presumed it was lightning or something but the skies too clear for lightning though.  I think there might be an alien in the next room having a silent disco with a strobe light. 

#pray4hc

Edited by Hedgecutter

15 hours ago, mathematics said:

Walking along the forth and Clyde canal today on the way to the football, and I came across two adult swans protecting a bunch of cygnets. There was no way I was turning back as I would’ve missed the start of the game. Swans were right on the path and the cygnets just at the side. I have to admit to a puckered anus when one of the adults reared up and started hissing like f**k as I tried to walk past without making eye contact. b*****d swans.

Happens to me quite a lot when I'm out walking groups of dogs.

Trick is to hiss back at them even louder, it puts them right off their stride.  A good, throat-clearing CCCCHHHHHHHHHHH.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Otto Von Bismarck once visited Aberdeen and was dive bombed by seagulls. He went back to Prussia and invented the spiked helmet to protect himself from future attacks.

This is true. Trust me, I'm a qualified historian.

Though he kept the electric one for himself.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
Which one is uglier?

image.jpeg.8601298bbb2991bfb857e468905c136e.jpeg

Over an hour on P&B and not a single "wid". I think you have your answer.

Why are Jimmy Calderwood and Iain Dowie wearing silly wigs anyway?