Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

35 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think it's important to remember before you go insane at the lack of basic decency that anything that goes viral on this, legaladvice or relationships is definitely made up

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I think it's important to remember before you go insane at the lack of basic decency that anything that goes viral on this, legaladvice or relationships is definitely made up

relationship_advice used to be good before they put a karma cap on posts to stop people posting made up stuff.

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Ditch him for being a fud.

Go out with a Scotland fan, this scenario is very unlikely to happen.

BTW: pics or GTF so I can determine your all important wid factor.

16 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

What country can you drive to that’s three hours from London?

You could get from South London into France in 3 hours using the Euro Tunnel.

English Heritage are flying St George's flags from their properties today in honour of the England team reaching the Euro Finals. On the flags are English surnames. 

I looked it up. My surname is not on it. 

The surname Sterling is. As are also the surnames Conn, Cheetham, Diver and Dick. 

Was in a phone shop in Falkirk today. Just me and two sales assistants, one sat with me. A very probable junky came in having intimidated his way past a queing lassie outside. He then start on the other lassie in the shop about what was sounding like a stolen phone (claimed a friend gave him it) and when she couldnt help him with whatever his issue was, he started on about his human rights, and then trading standards etc. It was one of those edgy but not yet agressive situations.

I was having a chuckle at his claim that he would get the shop shut down by calling trading standards, but also sat there thinking, if this c**t kicks off its just me and two lassies here, one very young, and I would have had to get involved, either if he got abusive or physical in the worst case.

Really not pleasant as all sorts of trpuble could come of such a situation.

Anyone had similar, when do folk feel its right to get involved? Or is it right to get involved at all? I certaibly couldnt have let the young lassie get hurt by this melt.