Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've always fancied it. There's a few decent places near me on the app but I'm fucking terrified ill spend like £6 and just get hit with everything cucumber and sweetcorn'd oot it's pus. 

This has changed my outlook. 

I've had a few from Greggs, Costa and Morrisons. At Greggs you usually get 3 or 4 items but that was a bumper bag today.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What’s the app? I’ll eat any old shite for a few quid.

It's called Too Good to Go. Let it know your location, the radius you're prepared to travel (I've set mine at 5km) and it will tell you what shops are participating and how much their bag costs.

Met a scouse delivery boy the day, he's clearly a bit mad but we got on quite well and I stood and had a blether with him for like 030 minutes. He was telling me about his jail time, his family and then, his garden? He was square go'ing his neighbours as they called his wife a "fucking hillbilly" a fortnight ago. 

The reason? 

He's done his whole back garden out in this :

S76-Slat-Profile-e1513167046756.thumb.jpg.fa33fd7fba7305ba6f0dcda98e433db8.jpg

Made seats from pallets then covered them in this. Bannisters, covered in metal roller slat and (this is where I near started crying in laughter) decking. He's decked half his fucking backies in the stuff. :lol:

Met a scouse delivery boy the day, he's clearly a bit mad so we got on quite well and I stood and had a blether with him for like 030 minutes. He was telling me about his jail time, his family and then, his garden? He was square go'ing his neighbours as they called his wife a "fucking hillbilly" a fortnight ago. 

The reason? 

Made seats from pallets then covered them in this. Bannisters, covered in metal roller slat and (this is where I near started crying in laughter) decking. He's decked half his fucking backies in the stuff. :lol:

FTFY

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Met a scouse delivery boy the day, he's clearly a bit mad but we got on quite well and I stood and had a blether with him for like 030 minutes. He was telling me about his jail time, his family and then, his garden? He was square go'ing his neighbours as they called his wife a "fucking hillbilly" a fortnight ago. 

The reason? 

step 2 is for you to get invited round for a BBQ to get us pics of this

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

step 2 is for you to get invited round for a BBQ to get us pics of this

Very little chance of that happening. The conversation started when I offered him a hand as he was struggling hand balling stuff off his van. He says he left Liverpool at 3am, got to Perth at about half 9 then he's to go to Glasgow then home. Same everyday, drives about 12hrs a day to unload two deliveries for about 20 minutes a pop. 

Very little chance of that happening. The conversation started when I offered him a hand as he was struggling hand balling stuff off his van. He says he left Liverpool at 3am, got to Perth at about half 9 then he's to go to Glasgow then home. Same everyday, drives about 12hrs a day to unload two deliveries for about 20 minutes a pop. 

so he's a drug dealer