Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just a little more on Sha'Carri Richardson after the discussion on the previous pages.

Her coach is Dennis Mitchell, whose history with doping makes Lance Armstrong seem clean. He was one of the BALCO athletes when competing, and the coach who helped Marion Jones find her supplier. Her training partner is Justin Gatlin, who has had his own issues with doping too.

Now obviously Richardson was banned for cannabis use, but it all seems very suspect.

13 minutes ago, TAFKAM said:

Fucking delighted to see Kitchin getting it tight. For years they've bought game from estates with appalling wildlife crime records and after being told over and over again, done nothing about it. So it doesn't surprise me at all they're c***s in general.

It'd be good to have details to avoid similar.

Which estates did he buy from and what crimes were they convicted of?

36 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Just had a bite of a vegan sausage roll I inadvertently picked up when not paying attention.  Straight in bin, tasteless shite.

The words "vegan" and "attention" always belong in the same sentence. Well done.

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Its something I hope to never experience again.  I think I need a lot of beer to cleanse my pallete now.

That works for most problems.

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

The words "vegan" and "attention" always belong in the same sentence. Well done.

Whereas the words "vegan" and "sausage" - or any other kind of meat - do not.

Vegan sausages are decent these days. Not too keen on the Greggs vegan sausage roll right enough although the steak bake is much better than the real thing. Not that that's much of an accomplishment.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I just got a Too Good to Go bag from Greggs, £2.59.

4 filled donuts, 4 strawberry rings, 2 yumyums, a tuna crunch baguette, a tuna mayo sub and a chicken bake. I guess I'm going to end up being a fatter b*****d.

20210706_173739.jpg

Arteries stanton

22 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I just got a Too Good to Go bag from Greggs, £2.59.

4 filled donuts, 4 strawberry rings, 2 yumyums, a tuna crunch baguette, a tuna mayo sub and a chicken bake. I guess I'm going to end up being a fatter b*****d.

20210706_173739.jpg

I've always fancied it. There's a few decent places near me on the app but I'm fucking terrified ill spend like £6 and just get hit with everything cucumber and sweetcorn'd oot it's pus. 

This has changed my outlook.