Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't mention the prostrate please, I get PTSD from the nurse with sausage fingers.

Did you actually check her fingers out or are you basing this on what it felt like? I remember Billy Connolly talking about getting a finger up his arse and how it felt like a tree or something. I remember laughing at the sketch and then instantaneously being taken back to his words when a nurse inserted her finger in my anus. I didn't laugh on that occasion. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

Did you actually check her fingers out or are you basing this on what it felt like? I remember Billy Connolly talking about getting a finger up his arse and how it felt like a tree or something. I remember laughing at the sketch and then instantaneously being taken back to his words when a nurse inserted her finger in my anus. I didn't laugh on that occasion. 

It was a burly male nurse who reminded me of the taxi driver in Royston Vasey, but with a normal male uniform. Not sure if he even took his rings off. The first guy who did it was a doctor with exquisitely slender fingers, barely felt a thing.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was a burly male nurse who reminded me of the taxi driver in Royston Vasey, but with a normal male uniform. Not sure if he even took his rings off. The first guy who did it was a doctor with exquisitely slender fingers, barely felt a thing.

My first experience with a male doctor was a bit weird. When I took my clothes off I asked him where I should put them and he said, "Just over there beside mine". 

I'll get my coat. It's just beside the doctor's. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Don't mention the prostrate please, I get PTSD from the nurse with sausage fingers.

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The one time (thank f**k) I've had an exam, I'm sure the Dr had a baseball bat instead of a finger.

Edited by Boghead ranter

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Having been on testosterone suppressing drugs for the last 18 months for prostrate trouble, which my consultant graphically described to me as chemical castration, I can confirm that orgasms still happen but that little fluid if any emerges.

Is this not what they do with paedo's in the US?

Just now, johnnydun said:

Is this not what they do with paedo's in the US?

I believe so, but I'm not sure what use is it is if you still get horny. Unless it's a totally different method.

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Is this him?

Jimmy%20Savile%20visiting%20the%20patien

45 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:
7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
Quite like Elgin. Keith (the place) was a bit.. Weird, 

Not sure how well travelled you are around that area but Elgin is the exception to the total freak show that is inland Moray

Missed Moray. Ended up in some Margaret-something hick town that had a Orange County Chopper style garage in it. All very weird. Glad to be hitting civilisation again just now.