Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Surely yellow with green would be lime yellow?

I can only imagine that she thinks lemons only come in semi-ripe form.  That or the supermarket packs containing both lemons and limes are all lemons.  

You wouldn't believe the potential financial implications of what would seem like a trivial issue.  I'm talking hundreds of thousands of pounds.

8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Had one of the more bizarre business debates earlier where according to a colleague, lemon yellow means "yellow with green".

Am I in the wrong for calling bullshit on this seeing as lemon yellow is just, well... as yellow as yellow gets?!

Each time this happens, which is frequent, I offer them a square go unless they retract immediately. Very few have the courage of their convictions.

25 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Leave it like that, all the walls in trendy pubs and shit look like that now

Yeah, a wee dirty protest, frame some of old football programmes and copies  of Fiesta then tell them you went for the Budapest ruin bar look.

IMG_20190830_161347.jpg

Edited by Sugar_Army

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

I can only imagine that she thinks lemons only come in semi-ripe form.  That or the supermarket packs containing both lemons and limes are all lemons.  

You wouldn't believe the potential financial implications of what would seem like a trivial issue.  I'm talking hundreds of thousands of pounds.

In India lemons are green. 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Are u dizzee blud?

GettyImages-693135524-e1576232609939.jpg

I assume you are not au fait with the tale of the lad on here who claimed he did dun do Ms Panettiere in an up his grans bit stylee? Either way keep those pics coming.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Two wash loads done, hung out, dried, in off the line and folded away by 2.45

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Two washings done, hoovered, cleaned bathrooms, won at bools, been at fitba.  On fire.  Time for a pint.

You win - I only also washed 2 lots of dishes. (Although the dog beds have now been washed, too.)

Edited by Jacksgranda