Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was today regaled with a tale of a former Dundee FC fan favourites shagging escapades. We all know he was a #Shagger but apparently towards the end of his time at the club he bonked this female who - in the throws of passion - said "Make noises like a cow" :lol:

Joooonaaaaaaaaaay! 

^^%

Udder nonsense.

Two decades a star, London born, in his 30s. 
There's a certain rapper called Doctor Purple or something like that fits the bill... :whistle
OM gee not the name I heard.
Though the name I saw mentioned is Essex born.
Another name, well if the first idea does not work you could always go with then second idea, a b plan if you will

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Were you reminiscing about all your court appearances?

I refute such suggestions. 

59 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Aye that post had a ‘driving myself to Perth prison’ vibe about it.

Spot on, tbf. 

Any hayfever sufferers on here?? Get yourself one of these. Hay band, £12.99, amazon.  Had it on since Monday night, and I've had no symptoms whatsoever. And my hayfever is usually fucking chronic at this time of year.

20210615_120243.jpg

On 15/06/2021 at 16:09, Mr. Alli said:

Was today regaled with a tale of a former Dundee FC fan favourites shagging escapades. We all know he was a #Shagger but apparently towards the end of his time at the club he bonked this female who - in the throws of passion - said "Make noises like a cow" :lol:

Joooonaaaaaaaaaay! 

Not guilty.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Nazi Cola.

Well they made a few missteps but their soft drinks were a definite hit

8 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

France and Italy clear winners there. Lived in Spain more than 2 years and managed to miss Mirinda

Get yourself down Chunky Chicken on Sauchiehall Street mate. They sell Mirinda in there.

10 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Next week week get a new kitchen and then on the friday the bathroom refurb starts taking 7-10 days,then 28th joiner is in for 2 days fitting a new bannister and when he is finished the decorator starts the hall and stairs,

HELP ME

I forget what Shandon Par is called now but someone tag him, I'm sure he'd love to tell you he's a decorator