Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Never get a tattoo on your arse. Stings like fùck. You'd think with all the fat there it would be fine, I said this to my tattoist, they laughed and said you're in for a shock! Cannot describe the pain!
I hope its a tribute to Baracus

£16.10 for a pint and a glass of wine. Ahhhhh it’s good to be back in the city centre pubs.

My local put everything up 20p, was renovated and dropped prices back to normal. 
After this lockdown, hikes of 35p across the board. 
I was charged £3.40 for a 275ml bottle of Pils the other week. 
Gems up the poley soon. 
Edit : Pint of Peroni broke £6 now as well. :lol:

I haven’t found a pint in Manchester for under a fiver yet which is annoying but fair enough given it’s attempting to turn itself into the London of the North. I’m done in at the thought of paying 6 quid for a pint in Dundee though, where the hell is that? Has gentrification hit Dundee like a train?

18 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I haven’t found a pint in Manchester for under a fiver yet which is annoying but fair enough given it’s attempting to turn itself into the London of the North.

They want to make the United supporters feel at home.

They want to make the United supporters feel at home.

Turns out United are my local team as well luckily Man U supporters don’t believe in that nonsense so I can go watch FC United or whoever in peace.

30 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I’m done in at the thought of paying 6 quid for a pint in Dundee though, where the hell is that? 

It's always been pretty dear in Dundee for some reason. I can bet there will be a couple places up Perth Rd, Trades and a few in West Port that will be there as well now. Was usually between £5.40 and £5.75 pre lockdown. 

It's always been pretty dear in Dundee for some reason. I can bet there will be a couple places up Perth Rd, Trades and a few in West Port that will be there as well now. Was usually between £5.40 and £5.75 pre lockdown. 
£4 for a pint of Guinness at Trades. £3.50 at McDaniels which always seems like a bit of a dodgy pub but is far too convenient for me if I have time to kill before the train.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I once paid £7 for a pint in the Beer Kitchen about 2 years ago.

£8.00 is still my record, in Leeds for gin infused IPA. £7.00 in Nottingham for a Raspberry Saison. Joint third all over the country after that.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I once paid £7 for a pint in the Beer Kitchen about 2 years ago.

Tbf, going into a pub called the Beer Kitchen was pretty much asking for that!

28 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

£8.00 is still my record, in Leeds for gin infused IPA. £7.00 in Nottingham for a Raspberry Saison. Joint third all over the country after that.

I think the owner had instructed his staff to keep an eye out for me coming in after clearing our his marmalade beer at the opening (no euph).

39 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Seven nicker for Gin infused IPA? Was it called "Clairvoyant" because they certainly saw you coming

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I once paid £7 for a pint in the Beer Kitchen

When was that?

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

about 2 years ago.

No further questions.

I remember TRNSMT was pretty bad for drink prices especially since it was the shite stuff and in tiny plastic cups. Even big London clubs like Printworks were cheaper despite being A) London prices and B ) using decent vodkas etc