Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Surely a Kangaroo would be easier to batter than a Chimpanzee?

Kangaroos are like those Instagram gym lads that are ripped but couldn't fight sleep, all about the posturing, chimps would just scran your balls off or something wild. 

The below video I'm sure everyone has seen is good technique to learn from when it comes to animal defense (or offense) training.

Edited by Stormzy

Slightly concerned that only 72% were confident in their ability to batter a fucking rat.

They really needed to keep going smaller to see if anything made it to 100%.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

The 15% who reckon they could fight a king cobra should be compelled to follow up on that claim and the world would be down zero IQ points. 

The possible exception to the headlock rule? I'd certainly be inviting one of the 15% to have the first go at it

6 hours ago, Slenderman said:

I doubt they are worth as much as Star wars figures but out of the pile of crap they're kept in are some vintage 1980s Action Force figures guarding the Broons and Oor Wullie

Even when I was young you could tell the Red Shadow was just a Wehrmacht figure painted red with a different head on

We used to line them up in the back garden and snipe at them with an air rifle. Ah, innocent times

IMG_20210518_223206319.thumb.jpg.8488382d18079115677f56f33671585f.jpg

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Nah there was a yougov poll the other day asking people which animals they thought they could beat up: Rumble in the jungle: what animals would win in a fight? | YouGov

Animal%20fights%202-01.png

I was eating a piece the other day sitting on a bench and a rook was hanging about waiting for crumbs. The size of beak on those buggers, they could do some damage if angered.

Fortunately they are shiters when it comes to humanity (and dugs) so my superior simian brain and limbs did not have to come into play in a pagar.

It's an online survey. I did it earlier. For that question there is a list and you have to tick the ones you think you can take. I said rat and house cat.

This is the link I got. Most of the survey was some pish about certain adverts, but they always have a few random questions at the end, and that was one of them. You'll need to sign up to do the surveys. I make about £100 a year from them (you get a certain number of points for doing surveys, 25-150, and you need go get 5000 points to get £50). 

https://start.yougov.com/a/vPJkWBsczb35PV

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's an online survey. I did it earlier. For that question there is a list and you have to tick the ones you think you can take. I said rat and house cat.

This is the link I got. Most of the survey was some pish about certain adverts, but they always have a few random questions at the end, and that was one of them. You'll need to sign up to do the surveys. I make about £100 a year from them (you get a certain number of points for doing surveys, 25-150, and you need go get 5000 points to get £50). 

https://start.yougov.com/a/vPJkWBsczb35PV

You don't think you could beat a goose in a square go?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

You don't think you could beat a goose in a square go?

Maybe, but I wouldn't be confident. I think I'd gas well before the goose though, so I'd be relying on finishing it early. If the goose took me the distance, simple conditioning would be my undoing.

This of course is if the fight was to take place relatively soon. If I had time for a proper training camp then I would be confident that I'd be able to get in shape and hang with the goose were we to go the distance.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Maybe, but I wouldn't be confident. I think I'd gas well before the goose though, so I'd be relying on finishing it early. If the goose took me the distance, simple conditioning would be my undoing.

This of course is if the fight was to take place relatively soon. If I had time for a proper training camp then I would be confident that I'd be able to get in shape and hang with the goose were we to go the distance.

You taking the piss? You get a hold of the goose's neck then use your superior body weight to slam it to the ground. Deid goose. Next contender please.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Geese like to go team handed. Formidable in a gaggle. This is one on one and, I presume that these are fights to the death, they just dont have the tools to inflict enough damage. I'd be looking to highlight reel even the hardest of geese before returning it to natures perpetual cycle, by way of my oven.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You taking the piss? You get a hold of the goose's neck then use your superior body weight to slam it to the ground. Deid goose. Next contender please.

This. Send in the medium sized hound please. 

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Yeah, maybe, but I need to catch the fucker first. If it gives me the runaround I could be in trouble. It's risky.

Just now, Empty It said:
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Also medium sized dog, are we talking labrador or German shepherd?

Surely a spaniel type size is a medium dog, which again, would be dispatched with not much more than a scratch sustained. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Geese like to go team handed. Formidable in a gaggle. This is one on one and, I presume that these are fights to the death, they just dont have the tools to inflict enough damage. I'd be looking to highlight reel even the hardest of geese before returning it to natures perpetual cycle, by way of my oven.

If it's a fight to the death then aye, the goose wouldn't be able to do enough damage before I kicked it's beak off or dropped an elbow on the fucker's neck, because at some point it would need to get close enough to land a killing blow, and that would be my opening.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Is it like a gauntlet? One after the other, working your way up?

Medium sized dog would be a concern. Lots of risk there, and it would be attritional.

Just now, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I'd imagine if you caught a kangaroo with a nice couple of shots it would hop away but a chimpanzee would never stop until your head was caved in. 

No chance. There's plenty of videos online showing how handy kangaroos are when folk are daft enough to step up to them.