Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was playing football last night and scored one of the best goals i will ever score. Lifted it over 1 players head, then another and lifted it into the empty goal. Unfortunately i was only playing against my 11 year old son and his pal.

I was playing football last night and scored one of the best goals i will ever score. Lifted it over 1 players head, then another and lifted it into the empty goal. Unfortunately i was only playing against my 11 year old son and his pal.
And you're not supposed to pick the ball up unless you're a GK, bud!

17 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I was also playing last night (vs adults), scored  a spectacular goal and was called The Speccy Ronaldo.

32A93799-9238-44D4-8E80-CD3F6DE51926.thumb.jpeg.7c2fc086d5146a17bfb847fa4c0bf5a0.jpeg

Spoiler

90FED3B3-3967-47D4-BF55-5086DE21FBD7.thumb.jpeg.ad00f982cd1902f8c446a88458ed6cf2.jpeg

A visitor to my office has just asked where the restrooms are.
Fucking seething .
Similarly, when I worked at KFC I wanted to punch folk who asked for "serviettes". It's KFC pal, it's a fucking napkin.

Saw this picture when taking my dog for a walk today. 

On a random bin in a tiny town in a completely random space. It's also pretty small writing and it's halfway up a hill so can't imagine too many grannies bending down to read small print on a pish stained bin. I always thought there was something dodgy with this case right enough. 

20210513_174155.jpg

I live in Annecy, in the French Alps. 15 minutes from here is the village of Rumilly. I drove through there two hours ago. So fucking what, you say.

Tonight, GFA Rumilly, an amateur side, play Monaco in the semi-final of the French Cup, for the right to play PSG in the final.

The team includes a cheese maker, an electrician, a student, an estate agent and some who are out of work. And they’re playing Monaco tonight, for a place in the final against PSG. The game is here in Annecy, and live on national TV. As I was driving through, the locals were lining the street to wave off the team bus.

Greatest sport in the world.

5F04D602-ADF6-4CD3-88E6-1A5FEAA17400.jpeg

Need a cheap pair of trousers for tomorrow so nipped into Primark and encountered a wannabe Gestapo employee who went apeshit after I quickly tried on a pair of jeans. This is now not allowed and doing so is likely to result in a 3rd breakout of the virus by her reaction. Even after I told her I was buying the things she was moaning. Brightened up my evening at least.

I live in Annecy, in the French Alps. 15 minutes from here is the village of Rumilly. I drove through there two hours ago. So fucking what, you say.
Tonight, GFA Rumilly, an amateur side, play Monaco in the semi-final of the French Cup, for the right to play PSG in the final.
The team includes a cheese maker, an electrician, a student, an estate agent and some who are out of work. And they’re playing Monaco tonight, for a place in the final against PSG. The game is here in Annecy, and live on national TV. As I was driving through, the locals were lining the street to wave off the team bus.
Greatest sport in the world.
5F04D602-ADF6-4CD3-88E6-1A5FEAA17400.thumb.jpeg.f28a00f21774bd2dd66d60ce3d8b86de.jpeg
I've added this game to Flash scores so I can see what happens. Mon the GFA. Since the rovers got humped I will live through someone else