Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Katie Lavie certainly has more sex appeal than the other 2 but is quite strange looking as well, she has a ski slope nose and her body is a weird shape. When the narrator of the show (a woman with a very heavy Lewis accent) introduces Katie she says she has a million followers on social media, I’m not sure which platform they are talking about as she has nowhere near it on Instagram or Twitter but the way in which it is announced always amuses me for some reason.

The other lady is just incredibly annoying and pretentious and the man looks like Dave Grohl ejaculating.

The Kate Spiers introduction is regularly quoted in my house. Tremendous accent for a TV intro. Some of the houses are shite, I don’t see the appeal of them at all. The house that won last year was like a museum, pretty cool but you wouldn’t live there unless you were a certain, incredibly pretentious, type of person. 

12 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

The Kate Spiers introduction is regularly quoted in my house. Tremendous accent for a TV intro. Some of the houses are shite, I don’t see the appeal of them at all. The house that won last year was like a museum, pretty cool but you wouldn’t live there unless you were a certain, incredibly pretentious, type of person. 

Yeah there’s something that stands out about that being part of her introduction, saying how many followers you have on social media is the behaviour of an absolute w****r regardless and is the sort of thing you expect from Logan Paul.

Bakewell love locks removal plans leave families 'devastated' - BBC News

Gee Atkin, 26, said she was "absolutely gutted" to hear the locks may be removed.

She and her husband Alan, 69, added their lock to the bridge on their wedding day in 2017.

"We went straight to the bridge after the ceremony," she said.

"We just thought it would be something nice to do because my husband is into fish and he used to like going to the bridge to feed them.

"We noticed a lot of people had put locks on and we started reading them and thought, 'this is really nice, something special and a bit different'.

"We thought it would be quite nice to put a lock on, just symbolic really."

4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

On Easter Sunday I always like to think back to Dominik Diamond shiting it from getting crucified on Channel 5.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/crucifixion-too-far-tv-stunt-backfires-2511582

20210404_154040.jpg

"Among those who did go through with the crucifixion was Ruben Enaje, 45, a commercial sign maker, who was nailed to the cross for the 20th time. Mr Enaje said it was his way to thank God for surviving a fall from a building when he was a construction worker."

Surely it's cheating if you already have holes in your hands and feet?

"Among those who did go through with the crucifixion was Ruben Enaje, 45, a commercial sign maker, who was nailed to the cross for the 20th time. Mr Enaje said it was his way to thank God for surviving a fall from a building when he was a construction worker."
Surely it's cheating if you already have holes in your hands and feet?

That’s all fair and well, but he can’t hold maltesers in his hands anymore.