Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Annoying smart arse kids, as well as kids who think they're hard, in films who inevitably get shown up as wee dicks who know f**k all who f**k things and start greeting, should get their arses badly kicked and possibly offed (in films).

Went for a walk around the park today and there was a gammony looking man telling a woman who was sitting breastfeeding her baby that it was a disgusting thing to do in public. Often guilty of taking the easy option and not calling out poor behaviour but tore into him. He absolutely shat himself and toddled away as fast as he could. Very satisying

25 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Went for a walk around the park today and there was a gammony looking man telling a woman who was sitting breastfeeding her baby that it was a disgusting thing to do in public. Often guilty of taking the easy option and not calling out poor behaviour but tore into him. He absolutely shat himself and toddled away as fast as he could. Very satisying

Aye aye, what was the norkage like though? 😉

BBC Alba's more general traditional music output is far better than the music that any other BBC channel (TV not radio) covers. It shits all over the Last Minute Winner type, Coatbridge landfill indie featured on BBC Scotland from an enormous height. 

47 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Having a brilliant night watching "Runrig  -  The Last Dance" on BBC Alba whilst being fully sated with bottles of Mythos.

It will be on i-player very soon, so i would recommend watching the full gig if Runrig are your thing  👍

35 minutes ago, virginton said:

BBC Alba's more general traditional music output is far better than the music that any other BBC channel (TV not radio) covers. It shits all over the Last Minute Winner type, Coatbridge landfill indie featured on BBC Scotland from an enormous height. 

Big Political Party found.

My latest digital radio has died.

It's odd but for some reason they pack in after a while. Had 5 of them now f**k up over roughly the same number of years.

It's always the same issue. The plug cable is the issue. After a while it needs to be wiggled and/or very slightly pulled out. It gets progressively worse until it becomes unusable. 

I don't understand what causes the issue. Replacement plugs don't help. 

3 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

And then the whole park cheered.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wid, wid not, aye go on then.

Katie Lavie certainly has more sex appeal than the other 2 but is quite strange looking as well, she has a ski slope nose and her body is a weird shape. When the narrator of the show (a woman with a very heavy Lewis accent) introduces Katie she says she has a million followers on social media, I’m not sure which platform they are talking about as she has nowhere near it on Instagram or Twitter but the way in which it is announced always amuses me for some reason.

The other lady is just incredibly annoying and pretentious and the man looks like Dave Grohl ejaculating.

Yeah it’s annoying, some of the houses aren’t even worth that much money though and are just very eccentric though. 

My favourite spot in my house is the b and q shelves I put up in the corner of my bathroom so I can put my MacBook on there and watch football in the bath.