Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

21 hours ago, hearthammer said:

That's the female there too.  Fascinating watching the nest renovation and now waiting for the chivalrous male to nip off and find his belle a big f*ck off fish from the loch for dinner.

6 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

That's the female there too.  Fascinating watching the nest renovation and now waiting for the chivalrous male to nip off and find his belle a big f*ck off fish from the loch for dinner.

Just clicked it on there. It's empty. 

Your trailers are more misleading than Channel 4.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Just clicked it on there. It's empty. 

Your trailers are more misleading than Channel 4.

In snooker parlance -  "let the shot develop".  They've been coming and going since late morning when i logged on.  Stick with it mi amigo and you will not be disappointed.

22 hours ago, GordonS said:

I'd like to share with P&B that the world is full of c*nts, there's no justice and there's nothing you can do about it no matter how hard you try.

what's up mate?

21 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Gone through a bit of a morbid curiosity phase atm and found these emergency alert broadcasts from around the world, and the efficiency of the Japanese one is brilliant 

From Missile strikes to loose garden furniture that montage has it all 

33 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Gone through a bit of a morbid curiosity phase atm and found these emergency alert broadcasts from around the world, and the efficiency of the Japanese one is brilliant 

I was in Seoul last year and it was so weird to see all the preparations they have for war. Every underground station was filled with gas masks behind glass. Was fascinating and worrying in equal measures. 

8 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

The Part 2 is also a bit weird as well 

Bingomungie! and Bingomungie North great names.

The Aussie one is great we need that for when the Metoffice issue a red warning

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I've spent all day painting, I'm bloody knackered.

I'm going to watch the fitba and have a few beers. 

This annual leave during lockdown is pish.

I did my stairs and landings yesterday. Regretted renting house over three levels! 

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

what's up mate?

A fight that's taken 5 years of our lives that my wife has lost despite having done everything right and being able to prove it. The financial cost is huge but it's still not as much as the mental, emotional and health toll. 

Dr Phil Hammond worked with dozens of NHS whistleblowers who spoke up about things like patient safety and staff bullying. Know how many of them got their jobs back? None. Our thing isn't in that sector but it's very similar. Toxic people can surround themselves with cowards, loyalists and other monsters, and then they can do anything they want. And all the scrutiny in the world is worthless if the people in charge of it are lazy authoritarian arseholes.

I've always known there were evil people but I've never understood how other people around them let them get away with it. Now I do. Before this I thought most people were good. Having seen the lies that people who don't even have skin in the game are willing to tell I now realise that a minority are good, a minority are bad, and the rest will go with whichever of those two is winning.

33 minutes ago, GordonS said:

A fight that's taken 5 years of our lives that my wife has lost despite having done everything right and being able to prove it. The financial cost is huge but it's still not as much as the mental, emotional and health toll. 

Dr Phil Hammond worked with dozens of NHS whistleblowers who spoke up about things like patient safety and staff bullying. Know how many of them got their jobs back? None. Our thing isn't in that sector but it's very similar. Toxic people can surround themselves with cowards, loyalists and other monsters, and then they can do anything they want. And all the scrutiny in the world is worthless if the people in charge of it are lazy authoritarian arseholes.

I've always known there were evil people but I've never understood how other people around them let them get away with it. Now I do. Before this I thought most people were good. Having seen the lies that people who don't even have skin in the game are willing to tell I now realise that a minority are good, a minority are bad, and the rest will go with whichever of those two is winning.

Pisser man!

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

Was white on white but not sure it had seen paint in years do took two coats. I'm  also an inch too short on the step ladder to change the light pendant 😠

Put your heels on and stand on the top step. Works every time. (For me anyway). @Shandon Par Decorator will likely also confirm. 

Edited by alta-pete