Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

26 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

the introduction of China to this is very funny

As is Denmark's Brechin-esque 5km giving them last place and swift relegation.

On balance it's probably more embarrassing to introduce a paltry 5km than just not bothering imho

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

An American in the replies as well like "just goes to show how pointless HSR is" to try and compensate for the massive L his nation is taking

Can't be completely pointless or it would just be a single line.

I was at the dental hospital on Thursday.

One of my teeth is knackered. They offered me the option of root canal treatment of just yanking the fucker out. The latter was chosen and I am to be down a tooth soon (appointment yet to be made). Thankfully it's the top left back one, so I won't look like a gap toothed tramp.

There's a wee ulcer on the gum that pus is draining through seemingly due to the knackered tooth.

Also they said that after the tooth is pulled there is a chance of there being a hole in to the sinus, meaning drinks could enter the hole the tooth has left and come out my nose.

Fun times ahead.

Edited by DA Baracus

One of my teeth is knackered. They offered me the option of root canal treatment of just yanking the fucker out. The latter was chosen and I am to be down a tooth soon (appointment yet to be made). Thankfully it's the top left back one, so I won't look like a gap toothed tramp.
There's a wee ulcer on the gum that pus is draining through seemingly due to the knackered tooth.
Also they said that after the tooth is pulled there is a chance of there being a hole in to the sinus, meaning drinks could enter the hole the tooth has left and come out my nose.
Fun times ahead.
DA Bicuspid.

4 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
14 hours ago, NotThePars said:
On balance it's probably more embarrassing to introduce a paltry 5km than just not bothering imho

It was probably the Oresund Bridge, which makes some sense, but still, any opportunity to laugh at Denmark.

Agreed, Denmark has got away with too much for too long. Tyrannical arseholes. Time we stood up to them. f**k Denmark.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Fun times ahead.

^^^ finally tracked down by Tam Cowan and covering for his missing tooth type post IMO.

Fun times ahead.
Why didn't you opt for the root canal?

4 hours ago, Empty It said:
21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Fun times ahead.

Why didn't you opt for the root canal?

The tooth is way at the back of my mouth so it would be really awkward. It was awkward doing the original filling for it so imagine a root canal will be worse. It will take 2 or 3 sessions and there is no guarantee it will even work.

Nah, can't be doing with that, so just getting the fucker pulled.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The tooth is way at the back of my mouth so it would be really awkward. It was awkward doing the original filling for it so imagine a root canal will be worse. It will take 2 or 3 sessions and there is no guarantee it will even work.

I was in the exact situation with a dodgey tooth that hadn’t been right for years but I didn’t want it taken out so went down the root canal treatment which lasted hours over 2 visits but only lasted a year til it had to come out anyway. You have made the right decision.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I had pretty much this exact same issue a few months back with a tooth at the back right that was being pushed by a wisdom tooth. Had the same offer: either have it pulled and hope the tooth next to it pushed in, get an implant which would cost thousands, or get root canal with no guarantee to work. Had it pulled for 40 quid and apart from eating being a chore for the first week it's been fine ever since.