Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you get irritated by the St Patrick's day nonsense then remember that March 17th is also the birthday of Marcus Aurelius and deal with it in a stoic manner

You could point out that he's also the patron saint of Nigeria and ask why they aren't being celebrated too.

Just got this from my energy supplier (Bulb):

20210317_174121.thumb.jpg.56091abc22bf4134e4cbc6eec2463669.jpg

My flat is electricity only, but I don't come close to using £1171 a year. A rise of that amount is well over a 100% rise in annual cost. What use are their green credentials when they do shit like this? How can they possibly find that affordable to people?

Anyway, what energy supplier would people recommend? I'll obviously be moving now and telling Bulb to f**k so far off.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

My flat is electricity only, but I don't come close to using £1171 a year. A rise of that amount is well over a 100% rise in annual cost. What use are their green credentials when they do shit like this? How can they possibly find that affordable to people?

Anyway, what energy supplier would people recommend? I'll obviously be moving now and telling Bulb to f**k so far off.

are you sure they haven’t made some sort of mistake with your meter reading?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Pure Planet have been decent with me

If you get irritated by the St Patrick's day nonsense then remember that March 17th is also the birthday of Marcus Aurelius and deal with it in a stoic manner

Fairly enjoyed the day off for the Bank Holiday to be brutally honest

That would be Stront! Such a beautiful language. 
Anyone need any caster sugar? 
IMG_20210317_105910.thumb.jpg.b5ae297ff8862fdc1e78cb177711369e.jpg

We must gave some of this stuff in my house. Because Mrs B was baking and she shouted through to me that she couldn’t find the b*****d sugar.

5 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

We must gave some of this stuff in my house. Because Mrs B was baking and she shouted through to me that she couldn’t find the b*****d sugar.

That would suggest that perhaps you haven't got it in your house.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

are you sure they haven’t made some sort of mistake with your meter reading?

Nah I queried that a few weeks back. They said I was using more cos it was winter. Whilst true, I thought I was still paying too much at the time.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Pure Planet have been decent with me

Cheers, I'll check them out.

Watching the Caroline Flack documentary, absolutely awful story, heartbreaking. I do think that the entertainment industry has a combination of attracting people who are prone to depression and emotional instability as well as a complete cut throat heartlessness that is never going to be kind for people.

The press reporting is also unbelievably awful. They revealed that the blood in the infamous photo of the bloodstained sheets after her arrest was from her self harming not the attack. She had to have plastic surgery after the attempt. I wonder if the Sun, who put the photo on its front page,  or the police who leaked the photo to them have thought about the impact of it.