Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Iv just watched a woman driven into the school car park, where all cars park nose in, in diagonal spaces. I am sure you know the type... anyway if just watched this woman come in, ignore the way all other cars are parked, and reverse in. But not diagonally. Reverse straight in 90 degrees to the fence.

Then she decided she better go diagonal within the lines. So she does so, which leaves her facing outwards, the wrong way in a one way system. So then she executes a 12 point turn before finally driving straight in at the correct angle as she should have done to start with.

It might not sound it, but it was utterly fascinating to watch.

Beijing sandstorm: City turns orange and transport disrupted. 

A massive sandstorm has turned Beijing's skies orange, disrupting transport and sending pollution levels soaring.

It is the worst sandstorm to hit the Chinese capital in a decade.

Authorities hope it will clear later in the day

100320-chinasand-vlg-10a.jpg

So I did my good deed this morning and helped Mrs W. Anchor shovel a path so she could get to work. Huge snowstorm and blizzard here so I'm sweating like a rapist but get it clear. Then they text that they are closed due to the weather.

Just back from the nightly dog walk and some scheme goblin had her vicious dog running about off lead, decided to shout "shes not very friendly" as its bounding towards my dog which is on a lead then it tries to bite my dog. Scheme goblins dog was lucky it didnt get a boot in the ribs. Raging.

Just back from the nightly dog walk and some scheme goblin had her vicious dog running about off lead, decided to shout "shes not very friendly" as its bounding towards my dog which is on a lead then it tries to bite my dog. Scheme goblins dog was lucky it didnt get a boot in the ribs. Raging.
I genuinely cant fathom out why you didnt hoof it in the ribs tbh.

24 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Boot in the ribs first. Debate the merits after. 

It scampered after the initial lunge because it realised it was either going to get a boot or my dog was going to rag doll it.
Ah that's different if your dog was able to take it then. If it was bullying a smaller dog it would certainly have merited a human intervention.

Ah that's different if your dog was able to take it then. If it was bullying a smaller dog it would certainly have merited a human intervention.
My dog is pretty well behaved and is excellent with other dogs so she was a bit startled when this thing went for her but she could've had it if it come back for seconds.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

My dog is pretty well behaved and is excellent with other dogs so she was a bit startled when this thing went for her but she could've had it if it come back for seconds.

Aye my parents dog was the opposite.

He was kept on the lead because he was a c**t to other dogs ( adults n kids no issue at all) , but the amount of people who have there dog off the lead and would say it's okay my dog is friendly, that's great but get your dog to f**k as this dog is a c**t. Lasted until he was 14 but even the older he got he was still a c**t. Was a sprocker spaniel , a no righter 

Aye my parents dog was the opposite.
He was kept on the lead because he was a c**t to other dogs ( adults n kids no issue at all) , but the amount of people who have there dog off the lead and would say it's okay my dog is friendly, that's great but get your dog to f**k as this dog is a c**t. Lasted until he was 14 but even the older he got he was still a c**t. Was a sprocker spaniel , a no righter 
Same with mine. Couldn't ask for a better dog around the kids but she just hates other animals. Strange given she never bothered until she was well over a year old. We don't let her off the lead now anyway and when we go up the forest it can be a pain in the fucking arse having to lift her when folk have their dogs running up to her.