Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Of 68 nights (she's stayed at her mum's house a few times as she's in our bubble) I have got the water on 53 of them.

Vindication. 

I'd be going about like a dug with two dicks if I had stats like that on my side.

18 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Every night before bed, either my wife or I will get us each a glass of water to sit on the bedside tables. Just before New Year she claimed it was always her getting it and I disagreed as I was certain I got the water the vast majority of the time.

Since Jan 1st, I have kept a record. Since then, I have never initiated the water getting and so the only options have been her getting it, or asking me to do so (which I do without fuss)

Tonight, or the next night she asks me to get the water she's getting hit with the stats.

This is the kind of shit that broke my marriage.

I fully support it.

24 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Every night before bed, either my wife or I will get us each a glass of water to sit on the bedside tables. Just before New Year she claimed it was always her getting it and I disagreed as I was certain I got the water the vast majority of the time.

Since Jan 1st, I have kept a record. Since then, I have never initiated the water getting and so the only options have been her getting it, or asking me to do so (which I do without fuss)

Tonight, or the next night she asks me to get the water she's getting hit with the stats.

You’ve obviously taken what she has said to heart and accepted your share of responsibilities in the water fetching department.

That will either be

1. Her immediate impression on what your statistics represent

or

2. Your defence when she loses her shit and asks you why on earth you’ve collected these statistics.

1 hour ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Of 68 nights (she's stayed at her mum's house a few times as she's in our bubble) I have got the water on 53 of them.

Vindication. 

It's pretty much guaranteed that she'll say that you never get the water without her prompting you. If you really cared you'd have the water sitting by the bedside, but no, it's always up her to make sure that it's done etc etc.

I think you should have a decade's worth of falsified stats ready to swing the argument back in your favour.

13 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

You've been remiss here. Why haven't you "spilled" it on her side of the bed yet? It's time you put a stop to this whole bloody carry on. 

2 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

My son keeps asking me to bring his Nintendo Switch to his mum's house and I keep saying I will but I've forgotten. I haven't forgotten, I'm just enjoying playing it too much to give it to him.

My wife and I have played the one the kids got for christmas far more than they have.  I'm utterly addicted to Zelda.

2 minutes ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

My wife and I have played the one the kids got for christmas far more than they have.  I'm utterly addicted to Zelda.

I'm kicking arse at Fortnite, Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey, but if I ever see Cuphead or Minecraft ahgain I'll smash the console to pieces and blame the dug.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

There's a dead rat in the toilet block of my office, so I had a pish in a 2 gallon tub of paint and put the lid back on. When the painters come in tomorrow for materials I'm going to let them take it. It's magnolia anyway.

real housewives no GIF