Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Car loads of Pars players would push in ahead of us at lunchtime to load up on pies etc. 

This'll be why Stephens now has a drive through*.  Genius.

*or is it universally 'drive thru' these days?

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

This'll be why Stephens now has a drive through*.  Genius.

*or is it universally 'drive thru' these days?

How does the drive thru work at a bakery? 

Is it only pies, bridies etc available? 

Clarks in Dundee has put proposals in to open a drive thru but they take a fucking eternity in the shop to make rolls up so I can't see how it's viable as a drive thru tbh. 

How hard is it to put a roll together ffs? Have some ready at hand and all your selections then slap em all in there. 

Anyway today's things I want to share is that I'm already on it whilst working, absolutely fucking snowed under so taking the easy way out and getting on the beers.

How hard is it to put a roll together ffs? Have some ready at hand and all your selections then slap em all in there. 

Anyway today's things I want to share is that I'm already on it whilst working, absolutely fucking snowed under so taking the easy way out and getting on the beers.

My last day so ordered a pina colada with lunch

(Turned up and it’s non-alcoholic FFS)

20 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Hate to break it to you, but Stephens' bridies piss over anything from the Forfar area (and that's from somebody born there) 

That melt in the mouth golden pastry with the ideal perfect-viscosity-gravy : succulent steak horse ratio cannot be beaten. 

FTFY. Still really good though.

I'm working my notice, and a lot of my colleagues are in India so they finish between 1pm-3pm UK time. Can see afternoon beers being a regular occurrence for the next month.

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Decided to start a diet. Saw my naked reflection in a full length mirror and damn near shat myself. 

Yep, yep yep yep. Suddenly my clothes are struggling to contain my magnificence, so it's back to no carbs and sugar until we start back at work. I think I must have put on three stone in the past six months.

All this Stephens talk isn't helping. I remember them having a tremendous fruit slice. Not too much icing, and lots of soft juicy fruit. Thank f**k they don't have a presence in Alloa anymore.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

As solid a bit of life advice as can be imagined

I'll take that shit from the Stirling massive, but Falkirk doesn't get to look down on anybody these days  :lol:

6 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

How does the drive thru work at a bakery? 

Is it only pies, bridies etc available? 

Clarks in Dundee has put proposals in to open a drive thru but they take a fucking eternity in the shop to make rolls up so I can't see how it's viable as a drive thru tbh. 

Full menu available, best to know what you want because there isn't a cold shelf at the window.