Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

After @NotThePars recently put me on to Adrian Chiles' columns in the Guardian, turns out he's got one in the Sun as well. Today he outed himself as a sex pest: After a year of quiet nights in, will a crowded night out ever feel safe enough? (thesun.co.uk)

How will we ever be ready to touch each other again? At first I enjoyed a break from touching. It wasn’t that I never liked it, I suppose I kind of liked it too much.

I’d like a hug, a handshake, a kiss, a double kiss or even the odd treble kiss. I was up for them all, I just never knew which one, or which combination of the above, to go for with whom.

Not infrequently, I’d get into a right old tangle of handshake, kiss and hug. That was embarrassing but at least it wasn’t, as far as I knew, a health risk.

When that elbow-touching business started replacing the handshake, I thought it was daft. By the time I’d got used to it, and even enjoyed it, elbow-touching itself was deemed too risky.

What I wouldn’t give now for a little rub of someone’s elbow.

21 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Anyone else watch the first part of the Luke Mitchell documentary tonight?

He deserves a re-trial at least. 

Not watched it yet but was it suggesting other suspects were overlooked on account of Luke and his mum being a bit weird?

IIRC, it was reported that she burned his clothes in the garden. Was this explained?

I know I could just get it on catch up so sorry for all the questions.

12 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Not watched it yet but was it suggesting other suspects were overlooked on account of Luke and his mum being a bit weird?

IIRC, it was reported that she burned his clothes in the garden. Was this explained?

I know I could just get it on catch up so sorry for all the questions.

There was other potential suspects but police failed to interview them. One of the potential suspects is now dead. 

They found a used condom near the scene. 

Police took the firepit away and found no evidence of any clothes burning. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley