Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I do whatever the f**k I want at the Dalmahoy junction. This is because I'm from Falkirk.

I think I have a job coming up in Falkirk soon and may be spending some time there. Can we form one of those extended double bubble things? 

The thing is all I required in the first instance was an apology for defaming me and my online work  on this community forum.    Sadly that avenue is now closed.   

As of today I'll happily settle for an apology and a sleeve of 3  Titlist Pro-V1s.   

But the fines will ramp up as follows:  

After 28/2    An apology and a kettle.   

31/3   An apology and a Hugo Boss polo shirt in blue.  

30/4   An apology and a voucher for a 4 ball at Downfield 

31/5   An apology and a static exercise machine.  

30/6  An apology and a Daewoo Matiz ( 5 dr ) 

After this point no apology will be accepted.    No siree.  

Edited by Erih Shtrep

Delighted to have received a phone call of support from Alex Salmond after he read the thread.    

edited to add in I would encourage brazen liar  Stormzy (aka the boy who cried wolf) to read SMITH v ADVFN plc & Orcs [2008]   in particular paragraphs 50-61 as I decide how to proceed with this.  

Edited by Erih Shtrep

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Constant references about dogs = Weird

Making up a fictitious life on a football forum, including (but not limited to), an ex wife, a hatred of cyclists, an obsession with a supermarket worker, Diabetes and  a Quavers Diet = Normal 

PerthshireBell seems to be treated as some sort of sacred cow on here by some but he's undeniably acted an arse here and using someone's admission of mental health issues and a potential alcohol problem (only going by his post earlier) as a stick to beat them with is out of order no matter whatever disagreement anyone else may have with the poster in question.

His act has never been funny. It's always been absolutely tragic.

What he's done here is way beyond that and worthy of a banning itself. No matter the poster, anyone should be free on here to open up about mental health issues without being ripped for it.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Listened to Vic Reeves and Jools Holland’s podcast earlier. The guest was Jane Horrocks. From the 22:22 minute mark, Jane Horrocks expresses her desire to be wheeled about in a big pram, whilst wrapped up like a baby.

I saw Jane Horrocks in "Life is sweet" as an impressionable young lad and have never looked at a tin of Ovaltine in the same way since...

P.s. Wid. With or without Ovaltine.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

His act has never been funny. It's always been absolutely tragic.

What he's done here is way beyond that and worthy of a banning itself. No matter the poster, anyone should be free on here to open up about mental health issues without being ripped for it.

Let's face it to get banned on here you have to be a complete knob,we have rules to stick to set by Div but the rest of it we as mods chat in serious cases and then warn/ban if needed.PB was actually left alone to post and then just lost it again.

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

Let's face it to get banned on here you have to be a complete knob,we have rules to stick to set by Div but the rest of it we as mods chat in serious cases and then warn/ban if needed.PB was actually left alone to post and then just lost it again.

It's probably a sad game to him, to see how many aliases he can get banned.

Just now, keithgy said:

Wasn't it StandFree who made a great post about how much of a moron you would need to be to get banned, before being banned himself?

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Wasn't it StandFree who made a great post about how much of a moron you would need to be to get banned, before being banned himself?

Not just him, apparently that's a hill quite a few have died on.

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

It takes a click of a mouse to ban someone,he has to set up an new email account😁

This is the bit that always baffles me about the multi-alias posters like Magee, PB etc. Having to go and register a new email account for every P&B account means they must have about 500 active email accounts. 

Mental.