Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Was action actually taken against him because of his post on the cycling thread or was it down to his interactions elsewhere?
It would be a shame if it was the former as I have him on ignore and therefore had no idea that he’d asked me a question. I assumed the subsequent questioning of his behaviour was down to his automatically red dotting posts and advised the same action I’d already taken.

2 day suspension for asking a poster if they stopped at the Stop sign on Long Dalmahoy Road.   

Bit harsh imo.  

Was action actually taken against him because of his post on the cycling thread or was it down to his interactions elsewhere?
It would be a shame if it was the former as I have him on ignore and therefore had no idea that he’d asked me a question. I assumed the subsequent questioning of his behaviour was down to his automatically red dotting posts and advised the same action I’d already taken.

FYI you were asked if you complied with the STOP signs during your cycle along the Long Dalmahoy Road on the 16th February, 2021.

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

FYI you were asked if you complied with the STOP signs during your cycle along the Long Dalmahoy Road on the 16th February, 2021.

No, because the STOP signs are eastbound at its junction with Curriehill Road. 
I was heading westbound and turned onto Long Dalmahoy Road from Curriehill Road, so the STOP sign didn’t apply.

1 hour ago, Erih Shtrep said:

2 day suspension for asking a poster if they stopped at the Stop sign on Long Dalmahoy Road.   

Bit harsh imo.  

I'm sure publically mocking someone for as you put it "admitting to having mental problems" probably played a part. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

I'm sure publically mocking someone for as you put it "admitting to having mental problems" probably played a part. 

Except this didn't happen.    The chain of events happened as follows: 

1)  You made one post opening up about mental problems you had when you were younger and I was one of the first to green dot it.   This was a while ago.   

2)  I posted that your constant references about dogs is a bit weird and asked if was because you're drinking (as you admit)  10 beers every night.  

3)  You then edited my post to add in "and mental issue problems"  to defame myself and copy/pasted it onto the depression forum for maximum impact!    Perhaps you were too inebriated to remember?   But I suspect not.   

4)  Then I received a 2 day suspension for "Spamming" the cycling thread for a singular post about a killer junction on a country road.   

5)  I then PM'd you straight after my 2 day suspension was lifted because I was really pissed off at what you did -  see post 2.    

6)  You then selectively posted certain parts of our exchange consisting of 4 messages from myself and 3 from yourself.   

Edited by Erih Shtrep

17 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Accept this didn't happen.    The chain of events happened as follows: 

1)  You made one post opening up about mental problems you had when you were younger and I was one of the first to green dot it.   This was a while ago.   

2)  I posted that your constant references about dogs is a bit weird and asked if was because you're drinking (as you admit)  10 beers every night.  

3)  You then edited my post to add in "and mental issue problems"  to defame myself and copy/pasted it onto the depression forum for maximum impact!    Perhaps you were too inebriated to remember?   But I suspect not.   

4)  Then I received a 2 day suspension for "Spamming" the cycling thread for a singular post about a killer junction on a country road.   

5)  I then PM'd you straight after my 2 day suspension was lifted because I was really pissed off at what you did -  see post 2.    

6)  You then selectively posted certain parts of our exchange consisted of 4 messages from myself and 3 from yourself.   

I know you're an online fantasist but even by your deranged standards that is an unbelievable red neck of a post. 

You're actually trying to say that I doctored your post? Just own it ffs. If anyone wants to look just go to the "depression" thread to see my post which has the direct quote of what he said. It's now been deleted but the unedited quote is there. 

I know some people dislike me here due to arguments about politics and such but I'm sure even those people would testify I'm not an online fantasist like yourself. What you did was reprehensible and the fact you're now trying to say I've lied about it to save face is beyond the pale.

Here's a wee bonus PM he sent me just for everyone's amusement. Undoctered I must add 😂

"Absolutely nobody was "making fun" at any mental health situation you may be facing.  Indeed look at your post on the depression thread and you'll find i was one of the first to green dot it.  

What you did was the equivalent of someone accusing shouting 'Rape' at a random in the street. "

f**k you. 

Aside from the rape part and the f**k you part I love the idea that he thinks because he upvoted a post that means he has a free pass on using said post as "ammo" in a later discussion.. 

Last I'm saying on the matter. 

Edited by Stormzy

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I know you're an online fantasist but even by your deranged standards that is an unbelievable red neck of a post. 

You're actually trying to say that I doctored your post? Just own it ffs. If anyone wants to look just go to the "depression" thread to see my post which has the direct quote of what he said. It's now been deleted but the unedited quote is there. 

I know some people dislike me here due to arguments about politics but what you did was reprehensible and the fact you're now trying to say I've lied about it to save face is beyond the pale. Last I'm saying on the matter. 

True, but it's not just arguments about politics, Stormzy

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

True, but it's not just arguments about politics, Stormzy

Lol, whatever you dislike me for rest assured I wouldn't reference any posts you've made in a "depression" forum as part of a disagreement. That's utterly disgusting and I've never done anything near those levels. Admittedly I may call someone an "idiot" or things like that but jesus christ pick your battles. 

Edited by Stormzy

Constant references about dogs = Weird

Making up a fictitious life on a football forum, including (but not limited to), an ex wife, a hatred of cyclists, an obsession with a supermarket worker, Diabetes and  a Quavers Diet = Normal 

PerthshireBell seems to be treated as some sort of sacred cow on here by some but he's undeniably acted an arse here and using someone's admission of mental health issues and a potential alcohol problem (only going by his post earlier) as a stick to beat them with is out of order no matter whatever disagreement anyone else may have with the poster in question.