Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diaspora_football_clubs_in_Sweden

There are twelve Mesopotamian derbies a season in Sweden's Division 2 Södra Svealand.

Ive been looking for a list like this, but containing clubs founded by the Scottish diaspora in various countries. Think it would make an interesting FM save. Anyone got a link to one?

Been reading about this GG Allin cat. How does one get hinself into that state. I mean really, what the f**k was going on in that brain. Scary stuff
Seen an interview with his brother and he says if he didn't become a musician he'd have been a serial killer, I wholeheartedly believe that, not entirely convinced he's not a serial killer anyway.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Been reading about this GG Allin cat. How does one get hinself into that state. I mean really, what the f**k was going on in that brain. Scary stuff

Trolling before the world wide web even existed. If he was still alive, he'd be posting pictures of his rectum on 4chan.

Trolling before the world wide web even existed. If he was still alive, he'd be posting pictures of his rectum on 4chan.
Not sure sooking up your own skitters and spitting it onto a crowd before trying to rape a spectator on top of broken glass and shite counts as trolling....

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not sure sooking up your own skitters and spitting it onto a crowd before trying to rape a spectator on top of broken glass and shite counts as trolling....

To paraphrase Raul Julia, "for me, the day someone sooked up their own skitters and spat it onto a crowd before trying to rape a spectator on top of broken glass would be the most disgusting day of my life. But for a Falkirk fan, it was Tuesday."

On 16/02/2021 at 20:49, Erih Shtrep said:

Long Dalmahoy Road features a couple of STOP signs.   Did you comply with the sign?   

Posters used to ask me all to frequently  "Grahame why do you keep getting banned without never posting anything, ever that might merit a suspension?"    

Well after 14 years posting I've had my first suspension as the above post was worthy of a ban.  An outright ban for "Spamming" for my first post.  

Sensible readers will understand the horrendous mafia style leadership that's blighted hundreds of members.   

Sadly I made a huge mistake on the 16th of Feb by replying to Keith's post.  

On 16/02/2021 at 21:49, keithgy said:

I have actually booked exactly the same holiday for May 2022 just in case,mind you we are flying from Manchester so not sure of the in's and out's of it.

On 16/02/2021 at 21:55, Erih Shtrep said:

It's departures on the way out and arrivals when you travel back.  

HTH.  

I deeply regret responding to the moderator and instigating what happened which was -  Keith Pm'd fellow mafia member cardinal richelieu who banned the account for suggesting the  rolling through a STOP line isn't good practice.  

The Falkirk mafia have been in control of this website since the 2008 depression.   There's always the chat of ' loosely moderated website'  masking the fact there's never in the history of forums a website featuring a collection of rogues like we face.   

When I asked again - at the start of the year to an excellent mod to be left to post - without fear or favour - I was delighted to be given the green light.  I could keep my side of the bargain.  I knew the Falkirk Mafia couldn't and once again I was right.   

Moving forward ( and again I'm sorry our mod team have let everyone down again ) I'll post in the Golfers thread what will happen (  because it's soo predictable)  is the Falkirk mafia will contact the Fantasy Golf organiser and threaten him to edit out Justin Thomas for Ian Baker Finch or they'll lower tyre PSI.  

Furthermore the banning message was about rolling through a STOP line on Long Dalmahoy Rd.   I passed my driving test here in 2004 when I was at Uni.   This was on the Currie test routes as you drove south from Balerno.    The blind summit from the right makes it an absolute ringer for an absolute stop.    As a bastion of road safety I hope my comment will at the very least make a vehicle comply with the signage, even if it bends the rules for the Falkirk Mafia.   

The plans moving forward are to block all members of the FM and to post only of the Golf thread - if the FM leave my FG team alone.  

Edited by Erih Shtrep

8 hours ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Posters used to ask me all to frequently  "Grahame why do you keep getting banned without never posting anything, ever that might merit a suspension?"    

Well after 14 years posting I've had my first suspension as the above post was worthy of a ban.  An outright ban for "Spamming" for my first post.  

Sensible readers will understand the horrendous mafia style leadership that's blighted hundreds of members.   

Sadly I made a huge mistake on the 16th of Feb by replying to Keith's post.  

I deeply regret responding to the moderator and instigating what happened which was -  Keith Pm'd fellow mafia member cardinal richelieu who banned the account for suggesting the  rolling through a STOP line isn't good practice.  

The Falkirk mafia have been in control of this website since the 2008 depression.   There's always the chat of ' loosely moderated website'  masking the fact there's never in the history of forums a website featuring a collection of rogues like we face.   

When I asked again - at the start of the year to an excellent mod to be left to post - without fear or favour - I was delighted to be given the green light.  I could keep my side of the bargain.  I knew the Falkirk Mafia couldn't and once again I was right.   

Moving forward ( and again I'm sorry our mod team have let everyone down again ) I'll post in the Golfers thread what will happen (  because it's soo predictable)  is the Falkirk mafia will contact the Fantasy Golf organiser and threaten him to edit out Justin Thomas for Ian Baker Finch or they'll lower tyre PSI.  

Furthermore the banning message was about rolling through a STOP line on Long Dalmahoy Rd.   I passed my driving test here in 2004 when I was at Uni.   This was on the Currie test routes as you drove south from Balerno.    The blind summit from the right makes it an absolute ringer for an absolute stop.    As a bastion of road safety I hope my comment will at the very least make a vehicle comply with the signage, even if it bends the rules for the Falkirk Mafia.   

The plans moving forward are to block all members of the FM and to post only of the Golf thread - if the FM leave my FG team alone.  

That would be clever seeing as I have disabled the Pm function over a year ago.

I read PB’s post on the cyclist thread a couple of days ago and I was taken aback by the hate he received for what was a completely legitimate question. If the cyclists who frequent that thread have nothing to hide they would have answered the question and everyone could have simply moved on. To hear now that he was actually banned for this is astounding. He has had to endure a terrible witch-hunt for over a decade now, it must be incredibly frustrating and I applaud his will to #persevere.

A well known poster that's been banned from here multiple times recently tried to have a go at me and make fun of me for posting in the depression thread, I reported the post and it was quite rightly removed and any sensible poster that saw it condemned it at the time...

The same poster has sent me a personal message entitled "Your Conduct"

Here's a snippet 

"Hi there just wanted to PM you a message to say that out of the 14 years I've been a member I've seen some terrible conduct but nothing comes remotely close to your conduct.   

You know fine what I'm talking about and an apology won't suffice.   I'm a champion of mental illness, I liked your post instantly.   I think the depression thread is wonderful.   Yet, you thought you could play politics with such a serious issue!   

As I've said before an apology isn't enough for the hurt you caused to me and other P & B members who read what you made up.  "

This was posted at 1am then at 2am he sent another one seemingly annoyed I hadn't replied back. Oh yeah and the initial thread he did this on was over a political debate... I'm so flabbergasted that they messaged me not to apologise but to demand an apology for me for being made fun of for admitting to previous mental health issues. I'm so bemused right now. 

Should I be worried at this point? 😂

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

I read PB’s post on the cyclist thread a couple of days ago and I was taken aback by the hate he received for what was a completely legitimate question. If the cyclists who frequent that thread have nothing to hide they would have answered the question and everyone could have simply moved on. To hear now that he was actually banned for this is astounding. He has had to endure a terrible witch-hunt for over a decade now, it must be incredibly frustrating and I applaud his will to #persevere.

If you look a bit closer, you’ll see that isn’t PB’s only contribution to that thread.

eta - Just seen stormzy’s post. Makes PB’s behaviour on the cycling thread trivial in comparison.

Edited by Funky Nosejob

27 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

A well known poster that's been banned from here multiple times recently tried to have a go at me and make fun of me for posting in the depression thread, I reported the post and it was quite rightly removed and any sensible poster that saw it condemned it at the time...

The same poster has sent me a personal message entitled "Your Conduct"

Here's a snippet 

"Hi there just wanted to PM you a message to say that out of the 14 years I've been a member I've seen some terrible conduct but nothing comes remotely close to your conduct.   

You know fine what I'm talking about and an apology won't suffice.   I'm a champion of mental illness, I liked your post instantly.   I think the depression thread is wonderful.   Yet, you thought you could play politics with such a serious issue!   

As I've said before an apology isn't enough for the hurt you caused to me and other P & B members who read what you made up.  "

This was posted at 1am then at 2am he sent another one seemingly annoyed I hadn't replied back. Oh yeah and the initial thread he did this on was over a political debate... I'm so flabbergasted that they messaged me not to apologise but to demand an apology for me for being made fun of for admitting to previous mental health issues. I'm so bemused right now. 

Should I be worried at this point? 😂

Lunatic. Get them named and shamed.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Lunatic. Get them named and shamed.

Who's PB? 

The guy I'm talking about is an alias of Perthshire Bell, Eric Shtep or something, I never knew him or his original account tbh.