Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I have torn the gusset of my long johns. This is most distressing. They cost £3.95 plus shipping.

What were you doing that you managed to...wait, cancel that thought.

I can recommend Cotton Traders trackie bottoms as a replacement to wear under your DAFC shellsuit. Just look at this sexy, fashionable, sexy b*****d. Phwoar.

Spoiler

AC15188_NVY_SS21_067_20201217090641855.j

Went for a hike across the upland bounds of the Clyde Riviera today and the visibility was so good that you could see Ailsa Craig no bother from the Blood Moss trig point (about 200m ASL). There's about 45 miles between the two points. Truly God's country.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

What were you doing that you managed to...wait, cancel that thought.

I can recommend Cotton Traders trackie bottoms as a replacement to wear under your DAFC shellsuit. Just look at this sexy, fashionable, sexy b*****d. Phwoar.

Hide contents

AC15188_NVY_SS21_067_20201217090641855.j

You are a foul deviant and need urgent psychiatric intervention.

36 minutes ago, GordonD said:

fart.jpg

My anal gas has been at a peep.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

At least I'll be warm, unlike some people I could mention.

Joke's on you. The long johns are currently the middle layer of my lower limbs, plus today is one of the days I can have the heater on.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Joke's on you. The long johns are currently the middle layer of my lower limbs, plus today is one of the days I can have the heater on.

Your boss sounds magic.

What do you wear on your legs under shredded long johns? It sounds like a hobo Superman costume.

27 minutes ago, virginton said:

Went for a hike across the upland bounds of the Clyde Riviera today and the visibility was so good that you could see Ailsa Craig no bother from the Blood Moss trig point (about 200m ASL). There's about 45 miles between the two points. Truly God's country.

In lockdown #1 I could see over to Arran from the Pentlands. Hadn’t see it so clear since I was a kid and we could see that far from our local (holly) golf course in Fife. Supppse the frosty ground reflects more light but I don’t know if a dip in traffic also has an impact?

20 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Your boss sounds magic.

What do you wear on your legs under shredded long johns? It sounds like a hobo Superman costume.

I'm at home and haven't been in to the office since the start of December, which was the second week I had been in since the end of March.

My underwear is under my long johns. It's my favourite pair today, a lovely rose colour with a grey band.

Edited by DA Baracus

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm at home and haven't been in to the office since the start of December, which was the second week I had been in since the end of March.

My underwear is under my long johns. It's my favourite pair today, a lovely rose colour with a grey band.

We really need an erotic stories thread for posts like this.

39 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

In lockdown #1 I could see over to Arran from the Pentlands. Hadn’t see it so clear since I was a kid and we could see that far from our local (holly) golf course in Fife. Supppse the frosty ground reflects more light but I don’t know if a dip in traffic also has an impact?

That's mind-boggling distance wise but I suppose so long as the land in between isn't too high then the mountains of Arran would still appear above them on the horizon.

Not sure about the effects of lockdown but usually when the skies are clear (rare enough for Greenock) then there'd be some sort of haze or sea mist in the Firth of Clyde obscuring the visibility out there. Hopefully this crystal clear, cold air will hang around though as it makes a welcome change to sideways rain and gloom.

7 minutes ago, virginton said:

That's mind-boggling distance wise but I suppose so long as the land in between isn't too high then the mountains of Arran would still appear above them on the horizon.

Not sure about the effects of lockdown but usually when the skies are clear (rare enough for Greenock) then there'd be some sort of haze or sea mist in the Firth of Clyde obscuring the visibility out there. Hopefully this crystal clear, cold air will hang around though as it makes a welcome change to sideways rain and gloom.

2b5c3eb1b80abad81ca5d8d28c0117f6.jpg

You could see Arran from my old office, the shite coloured building in the background here. I'd often look over to it. When I say often I mean when I lifted my nose from the grinding wheels of Government machinery.

24 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

2b5c3eb1b80abad81ca5d8d28c0117f6.jpg

You could see Arran from my old office, the shite coloured building in the background here. I'd often look over to it. When I say often I mean when I lifted my nose from the grinding wheels of Government machinery.

Did the boss's favourites get to see Arran while the bad boys were made to face Broomfield?