Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
3 hours ago, tamthebam said:
FbVKPRTr_400x400.jpg.476bca10aefb4199e286eaa17aab9216.jpg
quite a nice badge that. 

I do like the badge. They're in abeyance though are they not?

No, they're likely winners of the bottom half of the North Caledonian league if it manages to complete its fixtures, split into 2 for Covid. Think they only closed down for a year due to ground difficulties. Alness has pride of place in the Court reports in the Inverness Courier, surprised to hear it's bigger than Dingwall.

Wouldn't this be lovely if our scientists manage to reverse the damage of this truly awful disease.     https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/game-changer-discovery-edinburgh-scientists-19654065?fbclid=IwAR01E_ZURm15f1U1v8AosCR00XyOyDUICIiOREKITIXxXCyDcStaiPHLPTw

Edited by Erih Shtrep

6 hours ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Will play havoc with some posters Dead Pool teams

I often read about the "dot wars" some sad folk have on here. I often use the green dots as a way of liking a point or agreeing with it I suppose. I use the red ones if the poster is being a daft knob.

I noticed someone had "retaliated" to me red dotting two of their stupid posts, picking a random post from 2 days ago. 

I FEEL BULLIED. 

I often read about the "dot wars" some sad folk have on here. I often use the green dots as a way of liking a point or agreeing with it I suppose. I use the red ones if the poster is being a daft knob.
I noticed someone had "retaliated" to me red dotting two of their stupid posts, picking a random post from 2 days ago. 

I FEEL BULLIED. 

The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I was taken aback and hurt and frightened. I formed a small support group, we meet fortnightly to discuss our feelings about dots and hug each other.

I’ll send you an invite.

So, I've got a black labrador who sadly turned diabetic 6 months ago and lost his vision 5 months ago, he has adapted frighteningly well. 

I just tried shining my phones torch into his eyes and his pupils were retracting when I did so. I wonder if he is fully blind or just 95% or some shit. Would that work with a fully blind human?Someone should try this, for science. 

I feel it's time to admit something that I'm ashamed of.

When watching football on telly I prefer the fake crowd noises to the stadium sound.

I know this makes me a douchebag. I'm away to get a half-and-half Real Madrid & Barcelona scarf now.