Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Stinky Bone said:

Things I want to share...  I want to say this.  I am absolutely disgusted with the bullying that is going on here.  I have counted 15 people that have bullied Carnoustie young guvnor in the past few days and it isn't right.  You should be ashamed of yourselves. 

We all have a right to express our opinions.  We are right sometimes and wrong often, but because we don't agree with what a poster writes is no reason to call for a ban on them, otherwise the forum would be empty. Just because your opinion is different from another posters, then that doesn't give you the right to call for a head.  Get off his/her back. 

Stop being bullies. 

1A63231E-0BA5-400B-BB34-714640FEC6D8.gif

Things I want to share...  I want to say this.  I am absolutely disgusted with the bullying that is going on here.  I have counted 15 people that have bullied Carnoustie young guvnor in the past few days and it isn't right.  You should be ashamed of yourselves. 

We all have a right to express our opinions.  We are right sometimes and wrong often, but because we don't agree with what a poster writes is no reason to call for a ban on them, otherwise the forum would be empty. Just because your opinion is different from another posters, then that doesn't give you the right to call for a head.  Get off his/her back. 

Stop being bullies. 

Chat shit, get banged 

Stop being bullies. 

Shut up and give me your dinner money.

Why is this causing outrage? Guy needs a piss out on a delivery, has a piss. What's wrong with that?

The woman who reported it is clearly a wrong ‘un, sitting in a lay by waiting to secretly take photographs of penises. I bet her house is like Robin Williams’ in One Hour Photo, with a wall of secretly taken photos.

10 minutes ago, mathematics said:

There’s only two people living in my house. WTF do I need with this many mugs and glasses?

So you don't have to do the washing up as often, obviously.

On a sort of related note: When I had my first place, my glasses collection was about the same as yours. But no two of them matched because they'd all been stolen from various pubs and nightclubs. My long-suffering girlfriend became resigned to me buying her drinks she didn't particularly want because they were served in interesting looking glasses, and then operating as a mule to smuggle them out in her handbag.

God, I miss being young.

I was walking past a burn there and suddenly felt this strange compulsion to just throw my phone in the water.  I like my phone though, very much.  Sometimes I'll see somebody about to run past, and just feel compelled to stick a leg out.  Sometimes I'll randomly feel compelled to just cross the road and back for no apparent reason.  Sometimes I'll write a document and then feel compelled to delete it for no particular reason.  Never do though.

Is there a name for this, other than 'mental'?

Eta: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imp_of_the_Perverse?wprov=sfla1

Edited by Hedgecutter

This cheeky bugger was following me round as I was filling the bird feeders this morning. That’s not zoomed in, she really was that close. 

Cute though she may be; her complete lack of fear indicates that somebody in the hood is feeding them. Very bad for the wildlife. ☹️

A6CF5B77-4E57-4C3B-867F-32CB77D75281.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I was walking past a burn there and suddenly felt this strange compulsion to just throw my phone in the water.  I like my phone though, very much.  Sometimes I'll see somebody about to run past, and just feel compelled to stick a leg out.  Sometimes I'll randomly feel compelled to just cross the road and back for no apparent reason.  Sometimes I'll write a document and then feel compelled to delete it for no particular reason.  Never do though.

Is there a name for this, other than 'mental'?

It is Mibbesitis.  Easily remedied by taking Anadinnae.

4 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

Stop being bullies. 

I’ve sent an e-Mail to Div, the mods, Nicola Surgeon and Joe Biden asking that they also ban you.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Why is this causing outrage? Guy needs a piss out on a delivery, has a piss. What's wrong with that?

Hardly any public toilets are open, he doesn't have much a choice if he needs a slash.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Hardly any public toilets are open, he doesn't have much a choice if he needs a slash.

If it’s a public road he could round the driver’s side of the vehicle where he probably wouldn’t be seen.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If it’s a public road he could round the driver’s side of the vehicle where he probably wouldn’t be seen.

With the other person pissing ?? normally a no no amongst gentlemen 

Just now, Stinky Bone said:

The posts that I have read seem to have been aggressive towards him/her first.  The response was in line with the respect shown.

Yeah I know.  

It is shit in your mind, others may see it differently.  Glad to have you here forum officer. 

I only have 2 apples and a bag of pasta, will that do?

You forget to ask the CITB.  I am delighted to hear that Nicola is doing her part in the hospital, I thought she was a lawyer not a surgeon.  Never mind, all hands on deck. 

(p.s. respect to you granny danger for having the decency to realise that your business is not essential during this period.  I wish other businesses were like yours and did their bit instead of focusing on profit)

Welcome 

3 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

The posts that I have read seem to have been aggressive towards him/her first.  The response was in line with the respect shown.

Yeah I know.  

It is shit in your mind, others may see it differently.  Glad to have you here forum officer. 

I only have 2 apples and a bag of pasta, will that do?

You forget to ask the CITB.  I am delighted to hear that Nicola is doing her part in the hospital, I thought she was a lawyer not a surgeon.  Never mind, all hands on deck. 

(p.s. respect to you granny danger for having the decency to realise that your business is not essential during this period.  I wish other businesses were like yours and did their bit instead of focusing on profit)

Unfortunately Pepp has a long history of his various incarnations being in permaraging mode & has insulted a lot of people over the years. When you see people reacting to him negatively there is usually history there.