Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Chicken Wing said:
3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Yeah, shame Toyah's undergarments weren't dangling from it.
Thank you.

Her udders were dangling though!

Not really, looked quite firm. IMO.

On 12/01/2021 at 15:25, welshbairn said:

Oh my...

Ah! It makes sense now 🤪

Young guys at work were telling me (I paraphrase for the more sensitive P&Bers):

"Here, a lady of mature years that you probably know, has broken the internet singing Metallica on a bike. Most attractively proportioned and I, as a mere youth, would be glad to accompany her to an evening of light opera".

31 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Hard to believe she actually phoned a newspaper to say that she saw a driver take a pish at the back of his lorry, and the hack actually wrote it down and the editor printed it. Maybe not.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Hard to believe she actually phoned a newspaper to say that she saw a driver take a pish at the back of his lorry, and the hack actually wrote it down and the editor printed it. Maybe not.

And she actually took a picture!

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Thank goodness.  I’ll be able to sleep sound tonight.

You are rather cantankerous today

I’m off work.  Again.  Having closed down due to Covid, without the benefits of the good weather the first lockdown benefitted from.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

An R number is a numerical calculation based on interpreting the existing data, therefore a statistician is literally the best qualified person to comment on it.

3 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Again what are your qualifications here?  We're sitting here with two laymen parroting another one to undermine the actual experts in the field.  

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I've got a PhD in statistics.

One of those rare instances where knowing the punchline in advance makes the landing much, much funnier.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

One of those rare instances where knowing the punchline in advance makes the landing much, much funnier.

Might be amusing if CraigKillie from pieandbovril has access to real time government data, otherwise he couldn't possibly be in a position to comment or question. Does he have acces to such data?

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Might be amusing if CraigKillie from pieandbovril has access to real time government data, otherwise he couldn't possibly be in a position to comment or question. Does he have acces to such data?

Having a PHD in statistics doesn't mean you're sharp.   I doubt he'd score double figures on countdown.  

Edited by Erih Shtrep