Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Well if he was banned it seems like someone has done it by accident and he's back now. I normally get a notification of all the bans and didn't get one for him. So suspect he has taken the time to doctor that photo for attention. Which, to be fair, seems to have worked.

That header is tremendous. What other teams have their own pie and bovril logo?
The Thistle one is a bit like the Google doodle with Div designing a new one each week. It's normally an French existentialist philosopher but sometimes he goes down the populist route and it's someone like Lermontov or Toulouse-Lautrec.

Falkirk fans taking the news of the 3 week suspension of Leagues 1 and 2 well in their thread.

To be fair that are quite a lot of reasonable responses to it, but there are still some howling that big huge special Falkirk deserve special treatment, with a couple even straying in to conspiracy theory territory.

Falkirk fans taking the news of the 3 week suspension of Leagues 1 and 2 well in their thread.
To be fair that are quite a lot of reasonable responses to it, but there are still some howling that big huge special Falkirk deserve special treatment, with a couple even straying in to conspiracy theory territory.
So you are saying that there are some people in our fanbase who talk nonsense but also some who talk sense?

Glad you shared. I wouldnt have believed this of a football support otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

So you are saying that there are some people in our fanbase who talk nonsense but also some who talk sense?

These are crazy times!

This is what you get DA for trying to be fair minded. Might as well launch in with two feet next time and call them all moon howling super mutants.

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

He sent me a picture on Twitter showing trying to log in and it said he was banned. 

I had similar thing happen to me a few months ago. I had to go thru back door channels (Kennethwilliams.gif) in order to get it sorted. 

I don’t know what happened. It said I was banned but the page completely froze and I couldn’t check what my notifications were but then I put my phone on and off again it worked fine. Was worried I had posted something outrageous last night after my usual 7+ cans of bud.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I hear @Sergeant Wilson is a narcissist now!