Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Probably because you have at one time seen one of the unfunniest most irritating people on the planet and the thought of seeing her again fills you with dread.

She is quite simply fucking pish.

Vile anonymous football troll

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Something to look forward to in the new year:

553450141_Screenshot_20201216-165812_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6f3832825239fa46f75047d8c9d7a992.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-55336954

Reveal hidden contents

AdorableAggravatingCaimanlizard-small.gif.08bf20f5bc547551166d4afaf049893a.gif

Dear Lord.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Janey Godley Burns has a ring to it.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Burns is bad enough on his own jeez.

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

I had never heard of Janey Godley until this site. Thanks to you guys/girls warnings I have never listened to anything she’s done emoji1303.png

(*puts tin helmet on)

I'm not on social media and I'm led to believe janey godley has a terrible record in terms of blocking folk and such like.

But i genuinely don't understand the sheer hysteria that she creates amongst posters on this site. She's very much living rent free in quite a few of your heads (to use a horrific phrase that's actually just made me a little bit sick in my mouth).

I'm not in any way a fan of hers, but I quite like the interpretation of sturgeon that's she's created. As has been mentioned by others, my mother and my older sister are both fans. I've even seen my wife share the odd clip with me.

I also heard a podcast interview she did with yon lbc interviewer (James somebody) and she's got a helluva back story. She's certainly had to work for her recently found fame.

Like i said, I'm not in any way a fan. But she's got a solid fan base, a successful little line of work, and fair play to her i say.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

(*puts tin helmet on)

I'm not on social media and I'm led to believe janey godley has a terrible record in terms of blocking folk and such like.

But i genuinely don't understand the sheer hysteria that she creates amongst posters on this site. She's very much living rent free in quite a few of your heads (to use a horrific phrase that's actually just made me a little bit sick in my mouth).

I'm not in any way a fan of hers, but I quite like the interpretation of sturgeon that's she's created. As has been mentioned by others, my mother and my older sister are both fans. I've even seen my wife share the odd clip with me.

I also heard a podcast interview she did with yon lbc interviewer (James somebody) and she's got a helluva back story. She's certainly had to work for her recently found fame.

Like i said, I'm not in any way a fan. But she's got a solid fan base, a successful little line of work, and fair play to her i say.

I agree live and let live imo, but she is not my cup of tea.

Her interview with James O'Brien is excellent the shit she's put up with is unreal.

However she did use the N word which means she has no moral high ground imo

As someone who cares deeply about lore and world building I was disappointed to find out the "Frank, get the door" bit from her Sturgeon voiceovers has nothing whatsoever to do with Sturgeon and is just something from Godley's days of working in a pub. Lazy, not worth the investment. Grown to dislike my ma as well for making me spend money on getting her Janey's memoir for her Christmas.

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

emoji1787.png

As per your comment above, I'm completely ambivalent about her. And Gerry Cinnamon. As such I just dont get the levels of anger they generate. 

Saying that, I remember my Granny seething when Hughie Green and Gary Glitter were on telly and it turned out she was right. But then she hated everybody on telly apart from Dave Allen, so maybe not a scientific sample.

As per your comment above, I'm completely ambivalent about her. And Gerry Cinnamon. As such I just dont get the levels of anger they generate. 
Saying that, I remember my Granny seething when Hughie Green and Gary Glitter were on telly and it turned out she was right. But then she hated everybody on telly apart from Dave Allen, so maybe not a scientific sample.
She sounds like a proper sage.

Dave allen was fucking brilliant.