Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am fairly fit. Lockdown has totally fucked me, however. Before that I was pretty toned and going to the gym nearly every day bar Sundays and the odd Saturday. However, regardless of situation, I have always suffered from quite bad gynecomastia (the real man-boobs caused by hormones, not the ones cause by just being a fat bassa) Lockdown has just totally exacerbated the man-boobs. I have always hated living with it, but just got on with it. It's only now that I realise I have always been too embarrassed to wear football tops or t shirts because of it. I have decided once there is a bit of leeway with coronavirus, hopefully early spring 2021, I can go for a consultation at a private clinic to get these tatas removed. Doesn't matter how much exercise you do, they will never go away as it isn't the same as usual body fat. Would I say it ruins my life living with it? Not at all. Nor would I say it causes me to be depressed, but it really does make me feel less confident and lowers my self esteem. It is a pricey procedure, averaging around the £3500 mark, but I have saved a lot of money during lockdown and this would, hopefully, be a life-changing procedure. Combined with getting back to full fitness I'll hopefully feel like a brand new man! Any fellow P+Bers had to go through it or know someone in a similar situation to myself?

12 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I am fairly fit. Lockdown has totally fucked me, however. Before that I was pretty toned and going to the gym nearly every day bar Sundays and the odd Saturday. However, regardless of situation, I have always suffered from quite bad gynecomastia (the real man-boobs caused by hormones, not the ones cause by just being a fat bassa) Lockdown has just totally exacerbated the man-boobs. I have always hated living with it, but just got on with it. It's only now that I realise I have always been too embarrassed to wear football tops or t shirts because of it. I have decided once there is a bit of leeway with coronavirus, hopefully early spring 2021, I can go for a consultation at a private clinic to get these tatas removed. Doesn't matter how much exercise you do, they will never go away as it isn't the same as usual body fat. Would I say it ruins my life living with it? Not at all. Nor would I say it causes me to be depressed, but it really does make me feel less confident and lowers my self esteem. It is a pricey procedure, averaging around the £3500 mark, but I have saved a lot of money during lockdown and this would, hopefully, be a life-changing procedure. Combined with getting back to full fitness I'll hopefully feel like a brand new man! Any fellow P+Bers had to go through it or know someone in a similar situation to myself?

Well done, mate. I've heard it's quite uncomfortable in the short-term after the op, but well worth it thereafter. 

Should make a real difference if you go ahead with it.👍

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

What are they? Obviously key rings but why would they sell out?

The boy who sells them (A Guy Called Minty) makes limited runs of pin badges. A lot of folk collect them - me included. He sometimes does keyring of the same designs so they go quite quick. Has also branched into tshirts and cups but I rarely buy those. 

Edit : unless I've been whooshed here, they're from Dead Man's Shoes.

@Bert Raccoon will be livid. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

The boy who sells them (A Guy Called Minty) makes limited runs of pin badges. A lot of folk collect them - me included. He sometimes does keyring of the same designs so they go quite quick. Has also branched into tshirts and cups but I rarely buy those. 

Ah cool.

Have you got the captain Tom pin?

Just now, 101 said:

Ah cool.

Have you got the captain Tom pin?

There are certain releases I allow to pass me by. All of the keyworker ones were left untouched too. 

Check eBay for resells. I got bone head  (lol) a couple of nights ago. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There are certain releases I allow to pass me by. All of the keyworker ones were left untouched too. 

Check eBay for resells. I got bone head  (lol) a couple of nights ago. 

There ones on there for £100! I'm in the wrong game.