Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Monaco v PSG, ball hooked upfield, Monaco defender attempts to header the ball back to keeper fucks it up big time and only plays in Moise Kean who slots it home. 

Linesman and VAR decide - somehow - that Kean was offside in the buildup. Despite the replay showing him about 5 yards on. 

Edit : just had another goal ruled out. Can't see why there either. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Monaco v PSG, ball hooked upfield, Monaco defender attempts to header the ball back to keeper fucks it up big time and only plays in Moise Kean who slots it home. 
Linesman and VAR decide - somehow - that Kean was offside in the buildup. Despite the replay showing him about 5 yards on. 
Edit : just had another goal ruled out. Can't see why there either. 

Get it up them.

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The farmer suspected something sexual? Is that the first thing that anyone would think finding their chicken shed decimated? Not a fox, or a cat, somebody has raped and murdered my hens. Seems strange.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

The farmer suspected something sexual? Is that the first thing that anyone would think finding their chicken shed decimated? Not a fox, or a cat, somebody has raped and murdered my hens. Seems strange.

Some strange people around these parts, Serg.

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

"Abusing horses"? Somebody must have put him up to it.

1 hour ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

I am on the ‘nextdoor’ app for my local neighbourhood. These are being advertised as a Christmas gift by a local ‘artist’.

IMG_5856.jpgIMG_5857.jpg

There's being tacky and there's being tacky...

On 31/07/2020 at 08:41, Jacksgranda said:

Granddaughter nr 5 is a bit upset, a fox got in and killed her hens on Wednesday night.

Actually it's granddaughter nr 6

She snapchatted her granny last night to say one of the replacement hens was missing, but it turned up this morning, much to everyone's relief