Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Mrs WRK always asks why I get mnore than one kit of the same aircraft - well here's why. Any of you lot want to take a stab at which countries operated these Jet Provosts? 

20201108_165344.thumb.jpg.21e9ae72964fb3d287484a2fea23fa04.jpg

(I've got another three of the little beauties to go - I might even do one as a RAF machine...

After them, it will be about time for Aldi and Lidl to get in this year's Airfix fúck-ups - I'm kinda hoping for P-40, Zero, even the new tool Tiger Moth. Something I can go a bit daft on colour schemes, at least. 

Are the left and the middle Spain and Hungary?

25 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Mrs WRK always asks why I get mnore than one kit of the same aircraft - well here's why. Any of you lot want to take a stab at which countries operated these Jet Provosts? 

Kuwait & Venezuela. f**k knows about the one on the left.

I think your Kuwait flag is backwards.

44 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

(I've got another three of the little beauties to go - I might even do one as a RAF machine...

After them, it will be about time for Aldi and Lidl to get in this year's Airfix fúck-ups - I'm kinda hoping for P-40, Zero, even the new tool Tiger Moth. Something I can go a bit daft on colour schemes, at least. 

Nice, lot of work gone into that, saw a cool one on youtube, guy did a spitfire that had been captured with German decals on it.

3 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
Kuwait & Venezuela. f**k knows about the one on the left.
I think your Kuwait flag is backwards.

The Kuwaiti flag (fin flash) is the correct way round of the port side. You got that, and Venezuela, right. The other one is from the home of the Merlion.

Ooh ooh! I know that one. It's Singapore isn't it? What do I win?

23 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Will you hang them from the ceiling with thread or throw them out your bedroom window?

Noticed this morning that the've started demolishing the spiral-guided gasometer at Provan Gas Works - seen from the end of M80 before it joins the M8.

Hopefully they'll keep the other 2 that are seen from the M8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provan_Gas_Works

Remember the Glasgow's Miles Better Mr Happy logo on these from the 80's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow's_miles_better

1 hour ago, MacDuffman said:

Noticed this morning that the've started demolishing the spiral-guided gasometer at Provan Gas Works - seen from the end of M80 before it joins the M8.

Hopefully they'll keep the other 2 that are seen from the M8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provan_Gas_Works

Remember the Glasgow's Miles Better Mr Happy logo on these from the 80's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow's_miles_better

New Bar-L is getting built next St Rochs park, is it part of that development?