Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was in the chippy queue, and this auld guy came up to me and started asking me about ordering from the chippy and he realised that he wasn’t wearing a mask. I didn’t bother, but then i realised he was standing on the road (there is a small side street that goes up past the chippy) so i stepped back to allow him on the pavement, pointed this out to him and he started shouting at me to get a life. He must have thought i was moving back because he wasn’t wearing a mask, but even then, what a fanny.

59 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Was in the chippy queue, and this auld guy came up to me and started asking me about ordering from the chippy and he realised that he wasn’t wearing a mask. I didn’t bother, but then i realised he was standing on the road (there is a small side street that goes up past the chippy) so i stepped back to allow him on the pavement, pointed this out to him and he started shouting at me to get a life. He must have thought i was moving back because he wasn’t wearing a mask, but even then, what a fanny.

He was probably shouting at you because you called it a chippy tbf.

10 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

usually find people who refer to a chipper as a chippy also use the incredibly annoying "footie" (unless they are English and they can get off with that.

No cúnt in their right mind calls it "footie" . ya northern weirdos

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I notice this with beggars who put overly long messages on their cardboard signs. I've no time to read about your service to the country, or run of bad luck. Make it snappy and eye catching.

I suspect it's so you'll stop (or at least slow down) to read the sign which in theory makes it harder for you to move off again without giving them anything.

1 hour ago, Caledonian1 said:

usually find people who refer to a chipper as a chippy also use the incredibly annoying "footie" (unless they are English and they can get off with that.

Chippy and fitba.