Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:
[mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention]
Unfortunately I can't remember anyone else to tag that say they suffer from a wee bit of trypophobia.

Screenshot_20201029-114616_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7acd725bb1ee93a676e09158cada7c9d.jpg

Arsehole

Correct. 

tenor (53).gif

On 17/10/2020 at 02:08, Shotgun said:

Want to see what words were "born" the same year as you? Merriam-Webster can tell you.

Time traveller

Fish finger is one of mine. Even thought that's two words. 

Blaxploitation, wafflestomper, veggie burger and Scots-Irish are a few of mine. 

I often wondered who the f**k sits and makes all those thinly vailed racist memes and false stories about asylum seekers , british soliders and benefit claimants.  was it some mischevious teenager doing a "lets see how far this gets" untill the wee lightbulb came on- it's most likely data harvesting c***s like cambridge analytica trying to suss out how many folk hold all the different views out there

17 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I often wondered who the f**k sits and makes all those thinly vailed racist memes and false stories about asylum seekers , british soliders and benefit claimants.  was it some mischevious teenager doing a "lets see how far this gets" untill the wee lightbulb came on- it's most likely data harvesting c***s like cambridge analytica trying to suss out how many folk hold all the different views out there

True- how about a meme along the lines of "Amazon and Facebook should be properly taxed and the money used to help everyone. Share if you agree" because I've never seen that sort of thing 

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Algorithms designed to hook you to look at social media regardless of whether the content is true or worthwhile. I don’t think it’s that clever, just business.

7 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Tories. 

8 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

@philyerboots

I often wondered who the f**k sits and makes all those thinly vailed racist memes and false stories about asylum seekers , british soliders and benefit claimants.

I take it that "racists" is too simple an answer.

True- how about a meme along the lines of "Amazon and Facebook should be properly taxed and the money used to help everyone. Share if you agree" because I've never seen that sort of thing 

Left wing memes are typically really didactic and have an essay’s worth of text. It’s not surprising people gravitate to Minion memes advocating the castration of paedos given how succinct and to the point they usually are.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Left wing memes are typically really didactic and have an essay’s worth of text. It’s not surprising people gravitate to Minion memes advocating the castration of paedos given how succinct and to the point they usually are.

I notice this with beggars who put overly long messages on their cardboard signs. I've no time to read about your service to the country, or run of bad luck. Make it snappy and eye catching.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson