Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A 2.0-magnitude earthquake with a depth of six miles hit parts of the Southern Uplands in Scotland on Saturday afternoon.

Residents from Dumfries, Kirkpatrick Durham and Thornhill reported "a low rumbling" and "something interesting finally happening".

giphy.gif

The British Geological Survey (BGS) said the quake took place just before 1pm.

Initial data from the BGS suggested the quake's depth was six miles and its epicentre was around five miles west of Dumfries

Considered a low-level quake, it appears to have caused minimal disruption.

Advertisement

Locals on Twitter commented on the quake, with one comparing it to "a noisy tractor" and another joking: "The way this year's been I'm hoping it's not Godzilla waking up.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

A 2.0-magnitude earthquake with a depth of six miles hit parts of the Southern Uplands in Scotland on Saturday afternoon.

Residents from Dumfries, Kirkpatrick Durham and Thornhill reported "a low rumbling" and "something interesting finally happening".

giphy.gif

The British Geological Survey (BGS) said the quake took place just before 1pm.

Initial data from the BGS suggested the quake's depth was six miles and its epicentre was around five miles west of Dumfries

Considered a low-level quake, it appears to have caused minimal disruption.

Advertisement

Locals on Twitter commented on the quake, with one comparing it to "a noisy tractor" and another joking: "The way this year's been I'm hoping it's not Godzilla waking up.

https://en.vedur.is/earthquakes-and-volcanism/volcanic-eruptions/

Tbh we should be expecting this to erupt shortly, Iceland's most active volcano sitting on a Yellow warning

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think the last US Civil War widows pensioner just died the other year.

It was a habit in poor States for young women to marry old Civil War veterans so they got a guaranteed income from a war widows pension.

Not just Civil War veterans.

anna-nicole-smith-and-husband-j-howard-marshall.jpg

On 25/10/2020 at 04:09, SlipperyP said:

For all the Randi  fans, this is my favourite, cringe overload.  Also they guy was a peodo c**t. Hydrick not Randi.

Find it hard to believe that this guy could have turned out to be OFTW.

hqdefault.jpg