Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
Consider me stunned throbber ends up posting something from the guy that urinates on children for sexual gratification

Music is garbage these days apart from a few shining lights. Kids have no scene at all and mostly like commercial watered down pish.

That doesn't have anything to do with what I posted.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Music is garbage these days apart from a few shining lights. Kids have no scene at all and mostly like commercial watered down pish.

There's something really depressing about people reiterating the same lines their parents used on them, and that their parents used to moan about their grandparents using.

Except when it's about the stupid bloody haircuts that kids have these days.

14 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
Consider me stunned throbber ends up posting something from the guy that urinates on children for sexual gratification

I can imagine a misty eyed dean martin fan coming out with this while their kids pop the latest hermans hermits on the record player. 

10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

There's something really depressing about people reiterating the same lines their parents used on them, and that their parents used to moan about their grandparents using.

Haircuts are on the up. Even those eraserhead looking twats aren't as daft as bubble perms, mullets or the mid noughties dyed mohican. The ultimate silly haircut award needs to go to the middle ages and the monks' tonsures. 

34 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I like or liked bands like the stone roses etc back in the 90s but will openly admit that compared to bands like the who, Beatles and Rolling Stones they’re second rate. This is what I’m blabbering on about there was a golden era for genres and since around 2000 I haven’t seen much to get excited about. Not saying there aren’t decent bands and acts but nothing groundbreaking. Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Everyone had Ignition as their ringtone in the playground.

If only we knew then what we know now.

"Things you wish you knew earlier" thread for this pish! 

18 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I like or liked bands like the stone roses etc back in the 90s but will openly admit that compared to bands like the who, Beatles and Rolling Stones they’re second rate. 

"Calling card of moron" thread for this pish! 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I can imagine a misty eyed dean martin fan coming out with this while their kids pop the latest hermans hermits on the record player. 

Haircuts are on the up. Even those eraserhead looking twats aren't as daft as bubble perms, mullets or the mid noughties dyed mohican. The ultimate silly haircut award needs to go to the middle ages and the monks' tonsures. 

Do we know of any posters who look like they have a monk's tonsure?

It would be an OWN GOAL if they had such a haircut and we need CONCRETE proof :whistle

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This is clearly nonsense, and is the same sort of pish that has been said for decades.

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Dean Martin was a great singer.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

50% off UberEats today so I got a Subway. MegaMeat footlong, steak and cheese footlong. Hot chilli Nachos, bottle of Pepsi max. £12 delivered. 

Big whoop, wanna fight about it? 

12 Ruel Street, bring your footlongs...