Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Had my first sirloin tonight “medium” usually go for the burn it tae f**k hen, but thought better. Good decision imho. She went for rare, I’m just not ready for that yet 

You love your grub Heed, I thought you’d be a  connoisseur of steaks cooked right.

30 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You love your grub Heed, I thought you’d be a  connoisseur of steaks cooked right.

Somethings no right with me, even had lemon cheesecake for the first time, strange times 

25 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Having met Heed in the flesh (and what a lot of flesh) I can confirm that he indeed likes his grub .. :P

5 1/2 stone lighter since our eyes last met in an empty meadowbank toilet 😂

£100m worth is impresssive. I'm guessing the two weegies involved never got the memo that the police had cracked the code on how to read EncroChat messages. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-54267431

_114579155_dovercocaineseizurewholeload2

Simply everyone's not taking cocaine. Wee bit of poetry for you on a Thursday:

Edited by Shandön Par

2 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

£100m worth is impresssive. I'm guessing the two weegies involved never got the memo that the police had cracked the code on how to read EncroChat messages. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-54267431

_114579155_dovercocaineseizurewholeload2

Simply everyone's not taking cocaine. Wee bit of poetry for you on a Thursday:

That amount is certainly not to be sniffed at.

Well, not now anyway... 

11 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

That amount is certainly not to be sniffed at.

Well, not now anyway... 

As it was heading for Scotland the FM should commandeer it and give it out to good causes. Eg, if it was divided equally between all of the folk out of work in Scotland right now they could sell it on for £1k each.  Or give it to the homeless. Or divide it equally between the P&B platinum community. 

5 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

the police had cracked the code on how to read EncroChat messages. 

You'd have thought the police would have kept quiet about that, it's a bit like Churchill bragging about Enigma. Mind you if I was a serious criminal I 'd assume that they were listening in on everything.

40 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Spotted my first wild otter this morning while walking the dog along the river Eden in Cupar. Watched it for a good 5 minutes (hunting I presume). Genuinely taking aback at how happy this has made me, been buzzing all day

We were buzzing like that after staying at a place where a pine marten would visit each morning. He’d come for jam sandwiches and cart them off to his house.